OnMobile Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

3.2

Associate Manager - Product Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OnMobile.

OnMobile has well organized hiring and interview process

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected Question asked me in this interview   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at OnMobile.

5 rounds
    Written round
    4 F2F round

Written was on Java
    The Face to face was of Java, sql and puzzles

The question are standard questions, not tough and not easy also.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Started with a telephonic intv and they called for f2f intv communicating me there will be around 3 rounds . But i had to face 4 rounds of interview on that day and no communication for one week. Again called me and took around two rounds of intv along with HR and no communication after that.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly technical questions from design and they ll give some designs to do on the board.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at OnMobile in August 2012.

One round technical interview, covering mostly my previous project, java and in depth.
    Second round by a senior person, and concentrates basically on IQ and core logics in Java..
    Third round HR., discussing on payment and the reason to change company. etc..

Interview Questions
    • how would explain Java's main concepts to a layman. And Puzzles..   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at OnMobile in July 2012.

OnMobile HR called me about an opening of SSE and scheduled for a face to face interview after 1 day. There were two rounds.

In the first round, the interviewer asked all textbook questions. I was a bit amazed as those are generally asked to a fresher out of college. It went on about 75 minutes. I really doubt about the knowledge of the person. She couldn't understand a simple nested SQL query. She didn't even know that we can embed javascript into the HTML !! You could really tell that she was not ready and eligible to take the interview. After the end of this round, I was skeptic whether I want to work here with such low standard seniors.

Anyway, the interviewer in the 2nd round seemed better. Started with some conceptual question and I answered them all right. Surprisingly, after 10-15 minutes, he started with the same textbook like question like the interviewer in 1st round. Again, I was baffled when he told me that we should catch all kind of run-time exceptions in the catch block !!

So, after about 2hrs 20minutes, the interview process was finished and an HR informed me that they will get back to me which of course they didn't.

Anyway, I already decided that I am not going to work with such people. I mean, in a two and a half hrs interview for a Senior Software Engineer position, you'd expect problem solving question, questions in Data Structure, Algorithms, OS etc. Overall, waste of a day.

Interview Questions
    • "What are the full form of HTTP, XML, HTML, SNMP ?"

Are you kidding me ? I never expected these school type questions for SSE position.

Answer Question

Technical Service Desk Executive Level II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at OnMobile in June 2012.

Interview process was quick as I was a replacement for one employee so I did not notice any glitches in the interview process. It is for CTH - Contract to Hire.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated for salary as there is no transport facility available although I will be working in different shifts.

Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OnMobile in April 2012.

Mail to Manager, Manager calls and takes telephonic interview mostly technical. confirms the selection in first place itself

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OnMobile in March 2012.

Got an interview schedule via a recruitment agency. There was no telephonic and I was directly called for F2F. Attended the interview at their Bangalore office. The interviewer wasn't polite at all. I answered a couple of questions wrong. And this guy who thinks he knew everything, was puffing and frowning, starting away from me. I might not have been the right fit for that position in their company. That doesn't mean I can be treated with disrespect. Wonder what would have happened if I had a job with them, and they exhibited similar kind of behaviour, just because they are paying me.

Interview Questions
    • Questions on initialization of wrapper objects. I mean what will happen if Float f1=new String("1.8f"), etc.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at OnMobile in February 2012.

1.Written test,2.technical interview,3.Managerial round

No negotiation

Senior Operations Engg Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at OnMobile in January 2012.

Hiring- as usually they collected the informations from job sites as well 3rd party consultancy.

Interview - F2F as well telephonic interview process. Normally they took 3 rounds of interview along with HR round.

Interview Questions
    • Normally questions was mere known and domain specific.   Answer Question
    Salary negotiation was in vain but notice period can.