OnMobile Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

Updated Aug 23, 2015

3.1

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bangalore (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The HR who called to schedule interview didn't mention anything about the Interview process. I was asked to be in their Electronic City office at 9 AM. A batch of about 50 candidates were let inside the building at 9:00 AM. There was no one to address the crowd until almost 10 AM. Then surprise surprise - a written test! Since I had come all the way to this corner of the city I forced myself to stay and complete the test. The test was a never ending process since candidates kept coming in and starting to take up written test. There a mix of freshers and upto 4 years experienced candidates. Seemed like anyone could walk in and take up a test. And guess who evaluated the test papers - the security guard. At that point, I wondered several things about the Organisation! The most disgusting interview experience I've ever had. I would never want to work in such an un-organisation.

Interview Questions

• 45 mins written test with 10 Aptitude, 10 JAVA and 10 DBMS / SQL   Answer Question

Product Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted on Saturday. 5 rounds in total. 1st round - Written - 8 apti questions 3 marks each; 8 Java questions 1 mark each; 5 SQL questions 1 mark easy. Average paper. 2nd round - Technical interview - Questions on SDLC, STLC, Bug life cycle, basic codes in Java, basic SQL queries and a few OS questions. 3rd round - Technical interview - Similar to 2nd round with addition of a few puzzles 4th round - Technical interview - similar to 2nd and 3rd round interviews with a higher difficulty level. 5th round - HR interview - Normal HR questions

Associate Manager - Product Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

OnMobile has well organized hiring and interview process

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected Question asked me in this interview   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

5 rounds Written round 4 F2F round Written was on Java The Face to face was of Java, sql and puzzles The question are standard questions, not tough and not easy also.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Interview

Started with a telephonic intv and they called for f2f intv communicating me there will be around 3 rounds . But i had to face 4 rounds of interview on that day and no communication for one week. Again called me and took around two rounds of intv along with HR and no communication after that.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions from design and they ll give some designs to do on the board.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bangalore (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

One round technical interview, covering mostly my previous project, java and in depth. Second round by a senior person, and concentrates basically on IQ and core logics in Java.. Third round HR., discussing on payment and the reason to change company. etc..

Interview Questions

• how would explain Java's main concepts to a layman. And Puzzles..   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bangalore (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

OnMobile HR called me about an opening of SSE and scheduled for a face to face interview after 1 day. There were two rounds. In the first round, the interviewer asked all textbook questions. I was a bit amazed as those are generally asked to a fresher out of college. It went on about 75 minutes. I really doubt about the knowledge of the person. She couldn't understand a simple nested SQL query. She didn't even know that we can embed javascript into the HTML !! You could really tell that she was not ready and eligible to take the interview. After the end of this round, I was skeptic whether I want to work here with such low standard seniors. Anyway, the interviewer in the 2nd round seemed better. Started with some conceptual question and I answered them all right. Surprisingly, after 10-15 minutes, he started with the same textbook like question like the interviewer in 1st round. Again, I was baffled when he told me that we should catch all kind of run-time exceptions in the catch block !! So, after about 2hrs 20minutes, the interview process was finished and an HR informed me that they will get back to me which of course they didn't. Anyway, I already decided that I am not going to work with such people. I mean, in a two and a half hrs interview for a Senior Software Engineer position, you'd expect problem solving question, questions in Data Structure, Algorithms, OS etc. Overall, waste of a day.

Interview Questions

• "What are the full form of HTTP, XML, HTML, SNMP ?" Are you kidding me ? I never expected these school type questions for SSE position.   Answer Question

Technical Service Desk Executive Level II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bangalore (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process was quick as I was a replacement for one employee so I did not notice any glitches in the interview process. It is for CTH - Contract to Hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated for salary as there is no transport facility available although I will be working in different shifts.

Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bangalore (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Mail to Manager, Manager calls and takes telephonic interview mostly technical. confirms the selection in first place itself

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bangalore (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Got an interview schedule via a recruitment agency. There was no telephonic and I was directly called for F2F. Attended the interview at their Bangalore office. The interviewer wasn't polite at all. I answered a couple of questions wrong. And this guy who thinks he knew everything, was puffing and frowning, starting away from me. I might not have been the right fit for that position in their company. That doesn't mean I can be treated with disrespect. Wonder what would have happened if I had a job with them, and they exhibited similar kind of behaviour, just because they are paying me.

Interview Questions

• Questions on initialization of wrapper objects. I mean what will happen if Float f1=new String("1.8f"), etc.   Answer Question