OnMobile

Updated Nov 29, 2014
Updated Nov 29, 2014

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at OnMobile.

I got interviwed from On-Campus Recruitment. The standard procedures of three rounds technical tests and one Technical Interview. This was purely Puzzle Solving.

Delivery Manager Interview

3 rounds of interviews will be conducted as selection process and the first round will be with reporting manager and if goes fine then follows Manager as individual or as a group.

Interview Questions
    • nothing, have a understanding about the company as what they does   Answer Question
    try much as you can with market comparison.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at OnMobile.

Gave only one technical interview, though it was a very lengthy one (about 2 hours).
    And one HR interview. There were no discussions on salary. I was offered a salary which was more than what i expected. One of the best interview experience one could have ever.

Interview Questions
    • Have been given to solve a difficult problem using an algorithm.   Answer Question
    Was offered more salary than what i expected.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at OnMobile in April 2014.

Test followed by technical interviews. Test comprised of different section such as apti c java. dIFFICULLTY LEVEL IS AVG. interview is totally based on your subjects which they expect from you. Will start from basic and drag you till you say i havent studied that.

Associate Manager - Product Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OnMobile.

OnMobile has well organized hiring and interview process

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected Question asked me in this interview   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at OnMobile.

5 rounds
    Written round
    4 F2F round

Written was on Java
    The Face to face was of Java, sql and puzzles

The question are standard questions, not tough and not easy also.

Product Manager Interview

They asked me a lot of questions about my previous job and asked me how I would fit into this company. They also asked me to create a presentation for a Product and share the strategy for it.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not very difficult it was related to my previous work experience.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Started with a telephonic intv and they called for f2f intv communicating me there will be around 3 rounds . But i had to face 4 rounds of interview on that day and no communication for one week. Again called me and took around two rounds of intv along with HR and no communication after that.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly technical questions from design and they ll give some designs to do on the board.   View Answer

Product Quality Engineer Interview

1)written test
    2)technical interview
    3)HR

Content Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OnMobile in March 2013.

Got the call letter from one of the various consultancies i paid for getting call letters.Went to give my test
    1. Aptitude test - 5 questions
    2.Communication Round - Interaction with two of there hiring staffs.
    3.Technical Round - basic concepts and small programs in support of them from your resume.
    4.Hr round - Most irritating round,whatever you say the HR didn't liked it at all.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly from your resume,the job level was fresher hence not much in detail just the basic concepts and small programs in support of them.   Answer Question