OnProcess Technology Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2015

2.9

Reverse Logistics Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at OnProcess Technology (Fall River, MA).

Interview

Applied online from a newspaper ad. Received a call from a hiring firm, who asked me a bunch of questions over the phone and setup a time for me to do a 1on1 interview which turned into 2on1 which was done in a CUBICLE, with both of them right in your face. Once you get a minimum wage offer, you then train for 1 full week , which is technically another long interview, to see if you're right for the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Q: Tell us about a time you were pivotal in solving a customer service issue?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OnProcess Technology (Belfast, ME) in May 2015.

Interview

Attended a job fair event with this company. Very long wait to get interviewed. However, once my turn came around, it was a very pleasant experience. The interviewer was extremely friendly and asked questions that seemed very relevant for the position I was applying for. Once the initial screening was cleared, the second round was pretty short and to the point.

Interview Questions

• How important is attendance and work ethic in your opinion? How would you rate yourself with various computer software?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OnProcess Technology.

Interview

Had interview with three different people. After the second person I realized that they probably couldn't afford me. Spent half day there and never received any response or follow up. Confirm salary range for position before going to interview.

QMS, Quota Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at OnProcess Technology (Ashland, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

Terrible. Just terrible. You are brought into a little room where you are grueled by two people who barely passed their GED tests but feel important because they have been working somewhere longer than you. These arent people I would waste my time talking to on the street let alone be condescended by.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me 11 dollars an hour and I could not negotiate. Enjoy what wont get you anywhere.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at OnProcess Technology (Ashland, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

3 rounds, met with multiple people in the organization. They fit me to the right role and extended an offer on a job I didn't apply for. Rely good at recognizing talent and placing it in their orginazation to maximize value for both the employer and EE

LSR Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at OnProcess Technology in May 2012.

Interview

Found the job via Monster, was asked to take a capabilities test for basic computer skills (most of which I have never used at the actual job.). And then was brought in for an interview with the on-sight temp-agency and my manager. People were nice enough, and things went smoothly. Though the wait time was longer than expected.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview, unexpected question was "You have 4 balls to juggle: Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green. You can only juggle 3 of them, which do you let drop and why?"   1 Answer

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OnProcess Technology (Calcutta (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

One to one interview

Interview Questions

• Why should they hire you ?   1 Answer

Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OnProcess Technology (Calcutta (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Basically communication skill and documents are checked in interviews. If a candidate has no issue with the documents he or she submits getting selected is not an issue.

Interview Questions

• Nothing complicated as such. Communication skill has to be good. But yes, they would give you a topic and ask you to speak on it.   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OnProcess Technology (Calcutta (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

There are 2-3 rounds of interviews which the job seeker has to pass before the final acknowledgement by the top management bosses!! everyone is evaluated well before hiring them

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OnProcess Technology in December 2011.

Interview

I received an email from an HR rep who wanted to set a time for a phone interview. I accepted and I received a call at the specified time by the rep. She began to inform me that I didn't have the qualifications for the job I applied for but there was another one available I did qualify for. I began to ask questions about the company, each answer being met with "It's part of the FAQ." She quickly became angered that I did not read the FAQ, refused to answer my questions about the job, then said she's ending the call and promptly hung up on me. I have never been so confused and angered at the same time. I called the company and asked to speak with the HR rep's boss. I got through to him on the phone and told him exactly what had happened. He said he will speak her. I won't be applying to On Process again.