OnTrac

2.0

Customer Service Supervisor - Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at OnTrac.

You only have one chance to shine and that's it so make it count. The interview will be with the Customer Service Manager and the VP of Quality. Ultimately, you need to impress the VP because she actually makes all of the decisions and will trump the Manager if she doesn't like you. But still focus on both of them. They will ask you a variety of questions about yourself, why OnTrac and several situational questions. In all it was about 45 minutes. What they fail to tell you at that time is that once you are hired, you also have to pass the training class which consists of 3 quizzes and 1 final over the course of 2 weeks. These test are no open book so you need to memorize the content. If you fail... your fired.

Interview Questions
    • There questions were pretty standard and there was nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    There was not much to negotiate... they offered the highest in the range.

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at OnTrac.

2 to 3 weeks wait time for background check after the interview. Another possible 2 weeks for drug screen / lift test results before an offer for a start date. Interviewer fails to advise information that they will hold back 10 to 15 days of payroll while you financially support yourself for the month of interview process and then an additional 3 weeks of employment before a partial paycheck is given.

Interview Questions
    • Administrative Manager spent more time asking personal questions over professional ones in order not to provide information about the position that would distract interest in it.   Answer Question
    The hiring phase was extremely long. The interview process was deceptive by omission.

Vendor Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at OnTrac in September 2013.

Hiring process was straight forward. Phone screen and 1:1.

Interview Questions
    Here is the problem. I received the offer(which stated Proposed salary). And was told after the interview that salary was negotiable. I sent a letter negotiating a higher salary justifying why with my experience and education. NO CALL for 2 days. I called and received an email reply stating because we'rent of the same page in regards to salary that she was moving on to other candidates. Never given an opportunity to take it or leave it. UNBELIEVABLE! Unprofessional. I believe the hiring manager took the counter offer letter personal. I would have been willing to accept their offer had they simply called me and said thats our FINAL offer.

Driver Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at OnTrac in November 2011.

Initial phone interview and in person interview

n/a

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bruno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bruno, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at OnTrac in May 2010.

It wasn't difficult to get hired.

Couier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OnTrac in August 2009.

Little to no hiring process when I was hired

Interview Questions
    None negotiation they make an offer and you accept or decline