OncoMed Pharmaceuticals

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Scientist Interview

Scientist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at OncoMed Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – Easy questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Interviewer talked more than I did. Some 1:1 were "strange", in the sense of interviewer was not aware of my CV. I had to give a presentation, which was well received. Some interviewers were (I think) too inexperienced. All in all: easy process.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Good luck.

IT Support Interview

IT Support
Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at OncoMed Pharmaceuticals in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was first contacted for the initial phone screening, which was nothing too technical.

The second interview was an in-person interview, which was done through three 30-45 minute rounds. All questions were pretty basic on any IT Support interview role and was nothing too difficult.

Interview Question – How would you troubleshoot any Outlook issues you may encounter.   View Answer

Worked for OncoMed Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!