OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at OncoMed Pharmaceuticals

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at OncoMed Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Easy questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Interviewer talked more than I did. Some 1:1 were "strange", in the sense of interviewer was not aware of my CV. I had to give a presentation, which was well received. Some interviewers were (I think) too inexperienced. All in all: easy process.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Good luck.

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (Redwood City, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

I was first contacted for the initial phone screening, which was nothing too technical.

The second interview was an in-person interview, which was done through three 30-45 minute rounds. All questions were pretty basic on any IT Support interview role and was nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot any Outlook issues you may encounter.   1 Answer