Oncor Electric Delivery

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fort Worth, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oncor Electric Delivery in March 2014.

Interview Details – I met them through the career fair, applied online, and had an on-campus interview the following week. I was then notified a week later that I'd be flown into DFW for an on-site interview in Fort Worth. We went to dinner the night before and stayed in a hotel afterwards. The next day I met with 3 groups of hiring managers, and each asked typical interview questions. They tried to make the interviewees comfortable, and it was pretty laid back. I went around and met several people and got to see their jobs.

Interview Question – What job have you had that you liked the least?   Answer Question

Associate Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oncor Electric Delivery in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through the Career Fair at local university. Found out the following week I had an interview and two weeks later was the interview. Very informal setting: casual and relaxed. Said if I had any questions feel free to interrupt. Not very pressuring interviewers either. It lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions. Just explaining situations where you had to be innovative, what you do outside of school, how do you work in the group setting, etc.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Oncor Electric Delivery.

Interview Details – Oncor was at a career fair hosted by my university. The guys I talked to were really friendly and enthusiastic about Oncor and what they do. Oncor was one of the few companies that did NOT just redirect me to some online application, in fact, they contacted later that day to set up an interview.

Interview Question – When was a time you were innovative?   Answer Question

Fort Worth, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Oncor Electric Delivery in November 2012.

Interview Details – First had an on campus interview. Basically went over resume and asked behavioral questions: Explain a time where....
Then had onsite interview. Had dinner with other job candidates the night before, put us up in a hotel. Then interviewed all day. Met with different department managers. Asked behavioral questions. Same as first interview.

Interview Questions

Buyer Interview

Buyer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Oncor Electric Delivery in February 2011.

Interview Details – The learning experience to deal with other interviews

Worked for Oncor Electric Delivery? Contribute to the Community!