One Call Care Management Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2015

2.7

Care Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at One Call Care Management (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I was given the interview through a staffing agency, Aerotek. My agent there told me that he found a job for me and if I was interested, he would set up an appointment. The very next day I had an interview, with three of the managers there. They were very nice, they didn't ask impossible questions. One of the managers gave me a scenario type question that I felt I did OK with. But over all it was easy and not nerve wrecking. Also it's located downtown, so the environment was really nice. The interview was on Thursday and I was offered the job Monday and started working that following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much the basic, google search interview question like:
      How do you handle stress?
      How do you handle multi-tasking?
      Give this scenario..........how would you react?

Answer Question

Customer Care Associate Interview

Interview

I had a positive experience with my initial interview at Optimal. My soon-to-be manager was very good at communicating the job requirements and seemed to understand where I was coming from in terms of a career direction.

Negotiation

Very simple.

Cleaning Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at One Call Care Management in November 2014.

Interview

This company requires many roles,to much paperwork,take to long to resolve problem , they ask for inappropriate information no need at all and not relevant to your work.

Time is money do not lose your time in this company is not worth any effort you put on.

Interview Questions

• the payment process an all the peeper work need the time take and the unprofessional personal the have to process the paperwork   Answer Question

Customer Solutions Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at One Call Care Management.

Interview

got referred by an employee there who knew the hiring manager. Interview was 3-5 minutes and extremely easy. Spoke about personal lives, we were both alum of same school, very easy interview

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at One Call Care Management.

Interview

Typing test, basic interview questions.

Negotiation

Non existent.

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at One Call Care Management (West Hills, CA).

Interview

Simple typing test. Face-to-Face interview is a bit long. About 15-20 questions about what you would do in cetain situations. What time you consider yourself late if your start time is 9am. A lot of situational questions: Tell me about a time where you had to make a difficult customer happy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was NO negotiation phase. When they told you the salary was $13/hr or $13.50/hr for bilingual and you expressed interest in a higher salary, she told you she would look into it but to sign the offer letter agreeing to $13/hr to hold your spot for training. On your first day you are advised there is no pay negotiation and take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at One Call Care Management (Chatsworth, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, in-person interview with typing test and practice call test

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond in the work place? It was a lot of situational-type questions   Answer Question

Did not pay well enough nor is it what I was trying to build a career in.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at One Call Care Management (West Hills, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I have never been asked so many situation questions in a job interview ever. It is impossible to answer all the questions asked on the spot and relate the question back to a past job situation. Would like to ask the interviewee the same questions and see how they would do....Really an unfair way to decide if someone is qualified and/or if they would make a good candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview with our Company?   1 Answer

Financial Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at One Call Care Management (Tampa, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Two interviews were required. The first one, I met with the departmental supervisor (my direct supervisor) and her supervisor. The second interview, I met with both of them as well as the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult or unexpected questions, just unexpected behavior that kind of threw me off guard. At first, I thought it was just me, but once I was hired I realized the company has very blurred boundaries between upper management and lower level employees.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered the job, made it clear (by refusing my modest counter offer) that there was no negotiating the salary, and I accepted the position.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at One Call Care Management in October 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview with behavioral. Very easy if you have a 4 year college degree. Interviewer seemed to not now what to ask and was basing decision on qualifications and resume. Afterwards, I received a call the next day that I got the job and start the next week.