One Call Care Management

One Call Care Management Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2014
Updated Dec 6, 2014

Cleaning Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at One Call Care Management in November 2014.

This company requires many roles,to much paperwork,take to long to resolve problem , they ask for inappropriate information no need at all and not relevant to your work.

Time is money do not lose your time in this company is not worth any effort you put on.

Interview Questions
    • the payment process an all the peeper work need the time take and the unprofessional personal the have to process the paperwork   Answer Question

Customer Solutions Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at One Call Care Management.

got referred by an employee there who knew the hiring manager. Interview was 3-5 minutes and extremely easy. Spoke about personal lives, we were both alum of same school, very easy interview

Care Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at One Call Care Management.

Typing test, basic interview questions.

Non existent.

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at One Call Care Management.

Simple typing test. Face-to-Face interview is a bit long. About 15-20 questions about what you would do in cetain situations. What time you consider yourself late if your start time is 9am. A lot of situational questions: Tell me about a time where you had to make a difficult customer happy.

Interview Questions
    There was NO negotiation phase. When they told you the salary was $13/hr or $13.50/hr for bilingual and you expressed interest in a higher salary, she told you she would look into it but to sign the offer letter agreeing to $13/hr to hold your spot for training. On your first day you are advised there is no pay negotiation and take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at One Call Care Management in August 2012.

Phone interview, in-person interview with typing test and practice call test

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you went above and beyond in the work place? It was a lot of situational-type questions   Answer Question

Did not pay well enough nor is it what I was trying to build a career in.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at One Call Care Management in May 2012.

I have never been asked so many situation questions in a job interview ever. It is impossible to answer all the questions asked on the spot and relate the question back to a past job situation. Would like to ask the interviewee the same questions and see how they would do....Really an unfair way to decide if someone is qualified and/or if they would make a good candidate for the position.

Interview Questions
    • How did you prepare for this interview with our Company?   View Answer

Financial Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at One Call Care Management in February 2012.

Two interviews were required. The first one, I met with the departmental supervisor (my direct supervisor) and her supervisor. The second interview, I met with both of them as well as the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions
    • There were no real difficult or unexpected questions, just unexpected behavior that kind of threw me off guard. At first, I thought it was just me, but once I was hired I realized the company has very blurred boundaries between upper management and lower level employees.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They offered the job, made it clear (by refusing my modest counter offer) that there was no negotiating the salary, and I accepted the position.

Report Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at One Call Care Management in April 2011.

Human Resource Representative prescreens you and determines if your salary requirements are in line with the position. Then you come in for an interview with the hiring manager, background check and drug screen, random drug screens are mandatory if your number comes up because of the nature of the business even if your the CEO.

Interview Questions
    • Job description was in line with my resume, however the position was not.   Answer Question
    Because I had another job at the time, they had a lower salary range when the recruiter called me initially. My minimum was 10k more than what the position offered, so the HR Rep said she would check into it, she called me a few weeks later to see if I could come in for an interview after they were unsuccessful at finding someone (I assume). I was hired at my min. salary.

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at One Call Care Management in April 2010.

Initial hiring is a lot easier. 1 interview, if they want you you're in. The tough part is interviewing to move into management in the call center. The interviews are 3 - 4 different ones ranging from 2-25 questions each...REALLY? It aint rocket science people....

There is no negotiation. Call center gets $13 per hr...

Operations Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at One Call Care Management in January 2009.

I was first contacted by an HR representative who scheduled the initial phone interview with the hiring supervisor. Salary range was discussed up front to ensure both parties were interested in moving forward. This was followed by a second interview, a personality test, a presentation and group interview. I was impressed with everyone and the corporate culture overall, with the exception of the HR director who lacked professionalism, poise and provided inaccurate information about their vacation policy and later denied it. The building is neither glamorous nor impressive, and only a select few execs and managers have windows. The strangest thing of all is the number of signs they have taped all over the building telling employees what not to do, where not go, to make more coffee, to cover food in the microwave, how to flush the toilet, not to use certain doors, and best of all... that there are "cameras watching..." Gave the impression that there were children working there.

I was able to negotiate a decent wage, but it depends on who you are negotiating with. If you negotiate with HR, be prepared for a brick wall. If you negotiate with the exec or manager responsible for the position, you may have better luck getting the amount you deserve.