One Call Medical

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Solutions Interview

Customer Solutions

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at One Call Medical.

Interview Details – got referred by an employee there who knew the hiring manager. Interview was 3-5 minutes and extremely easy. Spoke about personal lives, we were both alum of same school, very easy interview

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at One Call Medical in April 2010.

Interview Details – Initial hiring is a lot easier. 1 interview, if they want you you're in. The tough part is interviewing to move into management in the call center. The interviews are 3 - 4 different ones ranging from 2-25 questions each...REALLY? It aint rocket science people....

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Call center gets $13 per hr...

Very Easy Interview

Care Coordinator Interview

Care Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at One Call Medical.

Interview Details – Typing test, basic interview questions.

Negotiation Details – Non existent.

Financial Administrative Assistant Interview

Financial Administrative Assistant
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at One Call Medical in February 2012.

Interview Details – Two interviews were required. The first one, I met with the departmental supervisor (my direct supervisor) and her supervisor. The second interview, I met with both of them as well as the CEO of the company.

Interview Question – There were no real difficult or unexpected questions, just unexpected behavior that kind of threw me off guard. At first, I thought it was just me, but once I was hired I realized the company has very blurred boundaries between upper management and lower level employees.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They offered the job, made it clear (by refusing my modest counter offer) that there was no negotiating the salary, and I accepted the position.

Care Coordinator Interview

Care Coordinator
West Hills, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at One Call Medical.

Interview Details – Simple typing test. Face-to-Face interview is a bit long. About 15-20 questions about what you would do in cetain situations. What time you consider yourself late if your start time is 9am. A lot of situational questions: Tell me about a time where you had to make a difficult customer happy.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was NO negotiation phase. When they told you the salary was $13/hr or $13.50/hr for bilingual and you expressed interest in a higher salary, she told you she would look into it but to sign the offer letter agreeing to $13/hr to hold your spot for training. On your first day you are advised there is no pay negotiation and take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Chatsworth, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at One Call Medical in August 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview, in-person interview with typing test and practice call test

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you went above and beyond in the work place? It was a lot of situational-type questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Did not pay well enough nor is it what I was trying to build a career in.

Very Difficult Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
West Hills, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at One Call Medical in May 2012.

Interview Details – I have never been asked so many situation questions in a job interview ever. It is impossible to answer all the questions asked on the spot and relate the question back to a past job situation. Would like to ask the interviewee the same questions and see how they would do....Really an unfair way to decide if someone is qualified and/or if they would make a good candidate for the position.

Interview Question – How did you prepare for this interview with our Company?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for One Call Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at One Call Medical interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by One Call Medical employees and interview candidates.