One Call Medical

www.onecallmedical.com

One Call Medical Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Solutions Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at One Call Medical.

got referred by an employee there who knew the hiring manager. Interview was 3-5 minutes and extremely easy. Spoke about personal lives, we were both alum of same school, very easy interview

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at One Call Medical in April 2010.

Initial hiring is a lot easier. 1 interview, if they want you you're in. The tough part is interviewing to move into management in the call center. The interviews are 3 - 4 different ones ranging from 2-25 questions each...REALLY? It aint rocket science people....

There is no negotiation. Call center gets $13 per hr...

Care Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at One Call Medical.

Typing test, basic interview questions.

Non existent.

Financial Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at One Call Medical in February 2012.

Two interviews were required. The first one, I met with the departmental supervisor (my direct supervisor) and her supervisor. The second interview, I met with both of them as well as the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions
    • There were no real difficult or unexpected questions, just unexpected behavior that kind of threw me off guard. At first, I thought it was just me, but once I was hired I realized the company has very blurred boundaries between upper management and lower level employees.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They offered the job, made it clear (by refusing my modest counter offer) that there was no negotiating the salary, and I accepted the position.

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at One Call Medical.

Simple typing test. Face-to-Face interview is a bit long. About 15-20 questions about what you would do in cetain situations. What time you consider yourself late if your start time is 9am. A lot of situational questions: Tell me about a time where you had to make a difficult customer happy.

Interview Questions
    There was NO negotiation phase. When they told you the salary was $13/hr or $13.50/hr for bilingual and you expressed interest in a higher salary, she told you she would look into it but to sign the offer letter agreeing to $13/hr to hold your spot for training. On your first day you are advised there is no pay negotiation and take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chatsworth, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at One Call Medical in August 2012.

Phone interview, in-person interview with typing test and practice call test

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you went above and beyond in the work place? It was a lot of situational-type questions   Answer Question

Did not pay well enough nor is it what I was trying to build a career in.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at One Call Medical in May 2012.

I have never been asked so many situation questions in a job interview ever. It is impossible to answer all the questions asked on the spot and relate the question back to a past job situation. Would like to ask the interviewee the same questions and see how they would do....Really an unfair way to decide if someone is qualified and/or if they would make a good candidate for the position.

Interview Questions
    • How did you prepare for this interview with our Company?   View Answer

Worked for One Call Medical? Contribute to the Community!