One Network

One Network Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at One Network

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at One Network.

Very fair. Make sure your java and OO skills are polished. JavaScript and SQL are a plus. Company wants motivated and passioned developers. Don't do the bare minimum while testing or interviewing. Show off your talents.

Test includes basic programming questions. Nothing you wouldn't see on a normal cs exam.

Interview questions range best on your skill set. Will expect you to explain and elaborate on your past projects. Be prepared to diagram on a whiteboard.

Interviewers are friendly and prone to talk shop, but have high expectations.

Good problem solving skills are a must. Interviewers will work with you to over come gaps in knowledge. Don't give up on a question. Ask questions back!

Interview Questions

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at One Network in May 2012.

1) Written Technical with 3-4 Program & 1 Error find program
    2) Tech Interview
    3) Tech + Manger Round
    4) HR Round

They took all round after they did't call me when I asked them they told me that I have not clear 3rd Round. Then I ask if I have not clear round they why you people took my HR Round.. no reply from their side...

Interview Questions