One Source Provider

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at One Source Provider.

Interview Details – One Source basically looks at your resume to see if you are younger (early to mid 20's) or in college. They will then contact you to schedule an interview.

Interview Question – Why will you be successful in direct sales   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Dearborn, MI

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at One Source Provider in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the Director, I felt very comfortable in the interview. He was very laid back and made it less nerve racking. he asked me about where i saw myself going and my goals. he told me all about the company and what i would be doing. it was about 30 minutes long after he answered all the questions i had. I came in for a second interview later on in the week that lasted another 30 minutes where they went over benefits, salary, commission, bonuses, vacation time, anything they didn't go over in the first interview. They offered me the position that night and I excepted! I started the foloowing monday.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I came in for new hire paper work and the salary was pretty negotiable. It started at 35K-45K and was based on education and experience. So I had a chance to talk about myself and talk myself up!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for One Source Provider? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at One Source Provider Account Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by One Source Provider employees and interview candidates.