One To One

Relevance Date Difficulty

Online Media Coordinator Interview

Online Media Coordinator
Charlestown, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at One To One in November 2011.

Interview Details – Overall, it started with a phone interview with the HR/Recruiter, and then a one day in person interview. I really enjoyed the interview process at One to One. I met with four different people and then the HR/recruiter. Everyone was extremely nice. It seems like it would be a cool place to work, cool culture, with nice good-hearted people. I was extended an offer the following day. I was interviewing with another company the following week, so I waited until after that interview to respond. The recruiter was very easy to work with and helped me through the decision process.

Interview Question – The interview was very conversational, talked about my experience and skills mostly and how I would adapt and be able to multi-task in a very busy environment   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a very difficult decision as I did like the company, culture, and the people. I ended up choosing another company that aligned more with my career goals.

Media Coordinator Interview

Media Coordinator
Charlestown, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at One To One in April 2011.

Interview Details – Very aggressive interview process. I came in and met with 5 or 6 different people for 1:1 interviews. They called me the next day to offer me the position and only gave me 18 hours to make my decision. CRAZY.

Interview Question – What is the likelihood of you working here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a bit and was given a bit of an increase due to my prior experience in the field.

Web Analyst Interview

Web Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at One To One in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewers were friendly, punctual, prepared, and accurately representative of those individuals that the analyst would work with. Description of culture, hours, and responsibilities was truthful, and the experience after the interview process was as described.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at One to One?   Answer Question

Worked for One To One? Contribute to the Community!