IBM
3.2 of 5 10,976 reviews
www.ibm.com Armonk, NY 5000+ Employees

IBM Management Consultant (Strategy & Change) Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in Boston, MA and was asked:
"One of the partner's gave me a case which was created from her personal experience with an automotive company. She gave me the high level problem and asked me to provide her with an approach to tackle the problem. The problem related to a design process of a product prototype. The goal was to reduce the time and resources it took to design the prototype."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Management Consultant (Strategy & Change) Interview Review - one of 2,088 IBM Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

IBM – Why Work for Us?

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can cultivate your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IBM interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IBM employees and interview candidates.