Genworth Financial
www.genworth.com Richmond, VA 5000+ Employees

Genworth Financial IT Project Manager Interview Question

I interviewed in Richmond, VA and was asked:
"One question that was repeated by 3 people because of the position was "How will you convince others of your plan/method/path or how will you sell your idea?""
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a IT Project Manager Interview Review - one of 57 Genworth Financial Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
No matter what I answered one guy came back with scenarios showing roadblocks one after the other until he though he had cornered me. At that point I explained that If I had exhausted all my tricks to complete my sale, I would seek help from my boss or other leaders.
- Interview Candidate on Sep 19, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Genworth Financial – Why Work for Us?

The Genworth story Since writing our first policy in 1871 as The Life Insurance Company of Virginia, we've been committed to helping people effectively protect and achieve the comfort of financial security. Today, even… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genworth Financial interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Genworth Financial employees and interview candidates.