OneBeacon

www.onebeacon.com

OneBeacon Interview Questions

3.2

Senior Manager Interview

I was very impressed with how smoothly the process was.

IT Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at OneBeacon.

1 phone call with Human Resources
    1 phone call with Hiring Manager to discuss the role and feel out culture
    1 onsite visit with interviews with 3 staff members and supervisor regarding technical skills and personality
    1 onsite visit with a few more staff members and managers for similar conversations

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at OneBeacon.

I submitted my resume online and through a friend that had connections to the hiring manager. Received a call within 2 days and an interview within 2 weeks. No panel interviews, but one with hiring manager, one with team lead and two others with business partners. All interviews were laid back. One week after I interviewed I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were mainstream....nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Actuarial At the Minneapolis, MN Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at OneBeacon.

1. Applied on company's website
    2. Got call from HR recruiter who told me a little more about the position and asked me a few questions. Didn't really feel like a phone screen. She then set up a phone interview with hiring manager.
    3. Phone interview with hiring manager.
    4. On-site interview.
    5. Job offer

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The people I spoke to were all very easy going, even the senior executives.   Answer Question

The role didn't fit my career goals. I plan on applying again if a more interesting position opens up.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

I applied online – interviewed at OneBeacon in October 2012.

I was contacted to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was more of an "inquisition". The recruiter wanting to ask all the questions, but never wanted to answer mine. After interviewing with hiring managers, I never heard back from the recruiter, despite following up numerous time.