OneLogin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at OneLogin in November 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process wasn't tricky at all and shouldn't be difficult if you understand the fundamentals of what you are applying for (i.e. know how to develop relational models in Rails). Knowing web security principles helps a lot.

I started with a basic phone screen, which isn't difficult if you know your web fundamentals. I later went to their San Francisco office where I met with and interviewed various people from their team. I was asked some technical questions, much of what included web security. Nothing too difficult and tricky. Most of the interview was socializing and getting to know the team, and vice-versa.

Essentially, they were looking to see if you are competent and will get along with their team.

OneLogin is growing a lot at this point, so it's possible they may change the interview procedure in the future.

Interview Question – Explain the concepts of password hashing   View Answer

Worked for OneLogin? Contribute to the Community!