OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial)
www.onemainfinancial.com Baltimore, MD 150 to 499 Employees

OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) Administrative Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Sandy, UT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in June 2011.

Interview Details – After the initial interview it was several weeks before I could start work. The local office was anxious for me to start so I think the delay came from higher up.

Interview Question – What is your worst fault?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial)

Worked for OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) employees and interview candidates.