OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

Risk Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in November 2013.

Typical Interview process. Nothing outrageous or out of the ordinary. Lot of behavioral question like name a time when.....and how did you handle this situation ( and they read you a scenario)

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you told someone no and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Branch Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurora, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in May 2010.

Interviewed with Branch Manager. Interviewed with District Manager. I got a call about a week later and was offered a position. I did a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to face a difficult situation.   Answer Question
    I was offered a position and I accepted.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Discuss experience and skills as well as education and background, gauge personality and ability to communicate with employees and members of management.

Interview Questions
    • What is strongest and weakest character traits?   View Answer
    Very simple.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in February 2010.

Highly informational interview. The DM was a true professional. Very forthcoming with all information as to the job requirements and condition of the branch. HR was a little disorganized and slow on the uptake, but the DM managed to guide them through.

Interview Questions
    • No brain teasers here. Just professional interviewing.   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in December 2013.

All the questions were standard sales questions

Interview Questions
    Phone and then dm. Met with branch manager a week later. 30-45 minutes for all three

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Independence, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial).

The interview was the usual. I actually did not have a phone interview and went to interview with the branch manager and district manager at the same time. Something came up with the branch manager and I only interviewed with the regional manager. The interview went well and received the offer later that day.

Interview Questions
    They gave me what I asked for so not much room for negotiation.

Senior Branch Account Executive II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in March 2009.

easy typical interview questions that you dont have to answer correctly. if they like you, they will hire you.

Interview Questions
    • easy questions, like "give an example of something that happened with a customer that you helped"   Answer Question
    easy, I said no to what they initally offered, than they came with what i countered with.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Phone Interview first, standard interview questions. Past experiences, working in a group, etc.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in July 2012.

filled out an online application. received a call for phone interview. follow up call 2nd phone interview. 1 on 1 interview with branch manager. follow up 1on1 with district manager.

Interview Questions
    • They were typical corporate hiring type questions like: name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it. Also questions regarding previous employment.   Answer Question

Consumer Finance Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in August 2013.

Filled out application online, was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. Scheduled an interview for the following day. Then a week later local person contacted me for a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was pretty easy, asked about past experiences and basic questions.   Answer Question

Worked for OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial)? Contribute to the Community!