OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial)

www.onemainfinancial.com
Unclaimed Profile

OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2015

2.4

Senior Branch Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) (Plymouth, NC).

Interview

Branch Manager can in my prior job liked my skills advised me of the position told me to go online to apply I went to CitiFinancial's Website Applied For the job online Called to do a phone interview Then Came in branch to interview with Branch Manager Then Cam back in to interview with Craig Gibbs

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial).

Interview

Submitted an application online, dropped off resume at local office and introduced myself to hiring manager. Interviewed with BM and DM

Interview Questions

• had to due a sales pitch on the spot, was asked to make up anything and sell it to the district manager   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, It was a take it or leave it type of offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McComb, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) (McComb, MS) in March 2013.

Interview

The hiring process seems to be long. Had an interview over the phone with recruiter. 2 weeks later an interview with the branch manager. On same day an interview with dm. Waiting on call from recruiter. Dm made it seem as if he was interested and I should receive a call soon for offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't difficult. Just questions about past experiences   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

Just had phone interview after passing personality test. Applied directly to citi website. Interviewer asked many of the same questions posted on glassdoor, so if you read them you should be prepared. Be prepared to tell them you salary requirements within the first few seconds of the call. Then be prepared for them to low-ball you. They offred 25k-31k/yr, which is much less than others in the position are reporting. I have more education and experience than the job posting required, so go figure...

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced a conflict with a co-worker. How did you resolve?   Answer Question
    • What did you like about the last company you worked for? What did you not like?   Answer Question

Senior Branch Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McAlester, OK

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) (McAlester, OK) in May 2010.

Interview

The lady kep asking me the same question over and over, because she couldn't remember what my response was. I was about to give up on her. She told me that 90% of the job was collections, and then 4 minutes after the phone interview she sent an e-mail saying I didn't get it b/c of no sales experience!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to relate quickly to a person. What was the scenario and how did you react? What did you enjoy about your last job? What did you not like about your last job?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths?   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) (Huntsville, AL) in September 2009.

Interview

i am still in the process(trying to learn more about the job/company). to this point the interview process has consisted of a face to face with the branch manager and a second face to face with the district manager. The interviews themselves have been pretty laid back and a good overall experience. They basically have a set of questions to choose from to ask you about different experiences in your work history. "how did you handle an angry customer, what do you like about sales, etc..."

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example of how you handled an angry customer...   Answer Question
    • In your work experience, give me an example of how you have handled a problem with a co-worker   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) (Ann Arbor, MI) in August 2009.

Interview

Process is kind of long , I guess they want to weed out the bad app.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how you would handle a tough situation or tough customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) (Newark, NJ) in March 2009.

Interview

easy typical interview questions that you dont have to answer correctly. if they like you, they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• easy questions, like "give an example of something that happened with a customer that you helped"   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy, I said no to what they initally offered, than they came with what i countered with.

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in November 2010.

Interview

A phone call screening with questions about my resume. Proceeded to a face to face, background checks and then drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Describe a confrontational situation with an irate customer   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in September 2010.

Interview

one interview with branch manager, one interview with destrict manager

Interview Questions

• how would you sell me on ______   1 Answer