OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial)
www.onemainfinancial.com Baltimore, MD 150 to 499 Employees

OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) Senior Branch Account Executive II Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Dec 17, 2013

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Newark, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in March 2009.

Interview Details – easy typical interview questions that you dont have to answer correctly. if they like you, they will hire you.

Interview Question – easy questions, like "give an example of something that happened with a customer that you helped"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy, I said no to what they initally offered, than they came with what i countered with.

McComb, MS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in March 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process seems to be long. Had an interview over the phone with recruiter. 2 weeks later an interview with the branch manager. On same day an interview with dm. Waiting on call from recruiter. Dm made it seem as if he was interested and I should receive a call soon for offer.

Interview Question – Questions weren't difficult. Just questions about past experiences   Answer Question

Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in July 2010.

Interview Details – Just had phone interview after passing personality test. Applied directly to citi website. Interviewer asked many of the same questions posted on glassdoor, so if you read them you should be prepared. Be prepared to tell them you salary requirements within the first few seconds of the call. Then be prepared for them to low-ball you. They offred 25k-31k/yr, which is much less than others in the position are reporting. I have more education and experience than the job posting required, so go figure...

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced a conflict with a co-worker. How did you resolve?   Answer Question
  • What did you like about the last company you worked for? What did you not like?   Answer Question

Senior Branch Account Executive II

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in September 2010.

Interview Details – one interview with branch manager, one interview with destrict manager

Interview Question – how would you sell me on ______   View Answer

Senior Branch Account Executive II

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in June 2009.

Interview Details – Took an assestment and then was called for a phone interview. The following day I had an intrview with the DM. Within a couple of days I was hired a postion.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you overcome objections?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial)

Worked for OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) Senior Branch Account Executive II interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) employees and interview candidates.