OneSource Virtual Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2015

2.2

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OneSource Virtual (Irving, TX).

Interview

I initially spoke with the recruiter from HR and was invited to a one on one interview. I met with the Benefits Manager we went over my resume, and I expanded more on my background. She told me more about Onesource, and that was it. The process was very laid back and easy.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, where do I see myself in the future? What am I looking for in a company?   Answer Question

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at OneSource Virtual.

Interview

Submitted resume for (multiple) open positions I was qualified for. Received a phone call from Talent Management within 12 hours. Spoke at length about qualifications and future career path. 2nd interview within 1 week. Immediately following 2nd interview was sent the ProfileXT test and Background Check. Accepted offer letter in the same week after salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't asked any questions out of the ordinary for job screening or applicant processing. Everyone was very forthcoming and thorough. The process was very positive and fair.   Answer Question

Benefit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at OneSource Virtual (Irving, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I did the application online, got a call to set up an phone interview. Did a phone interview with benefit manager, which was simple questions explain my resume. What did I know about benefits. What did I know about onesource virtual. I was asked to interview in person, it was just getting to know me, asked some of the same questions that was asked on the phone interview. I thought the interview went great. I was told about parking, where I would sit, the work hours they needed. I was told I would get a call back that Monday, the latest that Tuesday, but I did not. I am a little disappointed, seemed like a great company with a great atmosphere.

Entry Level Integration Build Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OneSource Virtual (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

First they will call u and explains about work-day software on which they work, then they ask you about relocation. If your answer is yes they will arrange you a phone Interview(ver easy).
    If you successfully went through that they arrange a Webex Interview(video). Thats it.

Interview Questions

• (Technical)What do you know about Work-day functionalities, Requirement gathering phase in SDLC(customer interaction), About XSLT, What type of testing you have done in your project, Which thing you prefer whether working on your own or with team & why?.   1 Answer

- Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OneSource Virtual in March 2015.

Interview

Very Easy. More just getting to know my personality. Very open ended questions that were easy to answer. The entire interview last about an hour. Great about answering any questions that I had about the company. Very happy with process.

Interview Questions

Interview

After applying, they may contact you after 2-3 months. Then, they will want to have all the interviews within 1-2 weeks Max. Then, they wont get back to you for another 3-4 months. Expect at least 6-7 months to receive an offer after applying for the job. Some took like 9 months.

Interview Questions

• Know Consulting processes very well and be ready to speak to it.
      Know "Toughest Project" you did and its experience.
      Definitely try to talk about why you want to learn Workday and have a career doing Workday.

Answer Question

Negotiation

They dont negotiate unless you are already certified.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at OneSource Virtual in October 2014.

Interview

OSV moves quickly to interview quality candidates. They have a lot of open positions and even more applicants, so know that they will get to you as quick as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair.

Benefits Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at OneSource Virtual (Irving, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

It was a good process. The process went pretty fast for me since I informed the recruiter that another consulting firm hired me and I needed to make a decision within a week. The recruiter scheduled me with interviews the entire week to meet the team. I first interviewed with one of the lead consultants over the phone, then I had an in-person interview with three consultants the next day, then another phone interview with another lead consultant, and last but not least, I had an interview with the manager via Skype. I probably would've been able to have that interview in person but the manager was kind enough to interview me on her vacation. In each interview, they go over your resume and your experiences and how they could be an asset to OneSource. They also are interested in how you found out about the company, so do your research!

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, just questions on your knowledge and experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated my salary. I informed OneSource that the other firm was paying more and I asked if they could match it and they did. It wasn't a huge difference but the fact that they matched made me feel like I was wanted.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at OneSource Virtual (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview questions were well in line with the job description. No surprises. She asked heavily about situations of past experience. She also wanted to know about my ability to manage and how I handled certain tasks and certain employees. Also how I handled stress and people with difficult cultural backgrounds. All in all it wasnt a difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• She asked alot of soft skilled and people skilled questions.   Answer Question

HCM Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at OneSource Virtual.

Interview

Sent in resume to job the keep continually posted on the website. Got a call 2 days later, phone screen with recruiter who was surprised to receive an unsolicited application for the HCM Implementation Consultant position. So obviously, they are needed.

4 days later, phone screen with hiring manager for 1.5hrs, standard industry discussions. In-person, 3 back-to-back interviews scheduled 1 week later.

1 week later, was moved forward in the process with background/drug screen, and formal offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about working in pre-sales, determining SOW? Need to be comfortable in a growing company with structure constantly changing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked my salary requirements. They agreed to my first request.