OneTouch Direct Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

1.8

Inbound/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was very easy. I arrived 15 mins early. Signed in with the front desk and waited to be seen. I was seen in about 5 mins and was accompanied into a small training room where he and I began the interview. Cheek saliva drug test was given immediately after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Was just informed of the pay rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Ask to sell them the pen on their desk. It's all about personality, they want you to take control of the interview. They want to know what you loved and what you hated about your last employer. They want you to be youself and be open and honest. Smile relax but sit on the edge of your chair and tell them I'm your best person for the job

Verizon Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

ARRIVE ON TIME or ten to fifteen minutes before scheduled time. Be prepared to answer questions about yourself. Why you would be a good fit. Research the company's mission. The broadway employees seemed very friendly. Bring a resumè. You will have to take a drug test wthin 72 hours.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer questions about yourself. Why you would be a good fit. Research the company's mission.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Stay on top of everything or you will be forgotten.

TELESALES Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OneTouch Direct.

Interview

Basic interview. Drug test on the spot. Hired immedaitely after. Expalined schedule and pay. Schedule may change every quarter. No pay negotiations, regardless of experience. You must have open availability. Also requires perfect attendance during training.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all. Just your general questions. Why do you want to work here, how has your experience make you qualified for the position you've applied for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

One Touch Direct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Brief. Easy if you know how to use proper English. Even better if you know how to speak properly on the phone. Had a phone interview and face to face too.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I already did the job for another company so in the interview she literally just pushed a "that was easy" button and said u are hired after less than 30 seconds

Interview Questions

Negotiation

10+ commision

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very quick. From the day I submitted my online application to my in person interview was only about a week. I heard back from the recruiter the following day. There was no negotiating my salary. My first day on the job was the day after hearing back from the recruiter. Very quick process.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at OneTouch Direct.

Interview

I did a one on one interview and was hired and I was trained on the products and services for verizon wireless cell phone customers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I don't recommend this job

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Received an e-mail based off of a resume from Careerbuilder.com to apply for a Verizon Supervisor position. I applied and within a few days received a call asking about my sales experience. I asked about the position that I applied for and the woman said that could be discussed at the interview. I arrived 20 minutes prior to the scheduled and was seen about 25 minutes after the scheduled time. To be fair it appears that they schedule 5 or 6 people at the same time slot. The interview was informal basically reviewing your previous job history. The interviewer asked about my sales experience and I then asked about the position that I did apply for. She looked me up on the computer and things changed from there. The job was explained a few more questions asked and then a tour of the facility. It is a typical call center environment which seemed pretty rigid. Overall I thought the interview went well.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous boss say is your greatest strength? Greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at OneTouch Direct (Tampa, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

It was fast. The recruiter called me to set up an interview and the same day I was filling out the papers and taking the drug test. In a week I was taking my 2 weeks training.