OneTouch Direct Interview Questions

1.9

TELESALES Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at OneTouch Direct.

Basic interview. Drug test on the spot. Hired immedaitely after. Expalined schedule and pay. Schedule may change every quarter. No pay negotiations, regardless of experience. You must have open availability. Also requires perfect attendance during training.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions at all. Just your general questions. Why do you want to work here, how has your experience make you qualified for the position you've applied for?   Answer Question
    None

Customer Service Representative Interview

I already did the job for another company so in the interview she literally just pushed a "that was easy" button and said u are hired after less than 30 seconds

10+ commision

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at OneTouch Direct in December 2013.

The hiring process was very quick. From the day I submitted my online application to my in person interview was only about a week. I heard back from the recruiter the following day. There was no negotiating my salary. My first day on the job was the day after hearing back from the recruiter. Very quick process.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at OneTouch Direct.

I did a one on one interview and was hired and I was trained on the products and services for verizon wireless cell phone customers

Interview Questions
    I don't recommend this job

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at OneTouch Direct in July 2013.

Received an e-mail based off of a resume from Careerbuilder.com to apply for a Verizon Supervisor position. I applied and within a few days received a call asking about my sales experience. I asked about the position that I applied for and the woman said that could be discussed at the interview. I arrived 20 minutes prior to the scheduled and was seen about 25 minutes after the scheduled time. To be fair it appears that they schedule 5 or 6 people at the same time slot.

The interview was informal basically reviewing your previous job history. The interviewer asked about my sales experience and I then asked about the position that I did apply for. She looked me up on the computer and things changed from there. The job was explained a few more questions asked and then a tour of the facility. It is a typical call center environment which seemed pretty rigid. Overall I thought the interview went well.

Interview Questions
    • What would your previous boss say is your greatest strength? Greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at OneTouch Direct in November 2012.

It was a pretty simple interview. Asked basic customer service questions. What would you do in this situation.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. You get what they offer and that is it.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at OneTouch Direct in January 2012.

Sign up online, you get a phone interview. Get called back in for a sit down interview screening with HR. If all goes well you interview with a program manager. After a urine screen, background check and two+ weeks of class training, you hit the floor making phone calls. If you do well, they'll give you better leads.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest fault or challenge?   View Answer
    I got hired at $12 hourly, but they later dropped everyone down to $7.75.

Telesales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at OneTouch Direct in August 2011.

very easy, aptitude test, can you work the hours for low pay, your hired

Interview Questions
    none, take it or leave it

B2B Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at OneTouch Direct in July 2011.

First the receptionist calls to verify you have B2B experience. Then, schedules the face to face interview with the recruiter. One on one was very informal, prior experience review, why do you want to leave your current company. Sell me a service role play.

Interview Questions

While the recruiting process was warm and friendly the office was a typical call center sweat shop. NO Cell phones allowed anywhere on the floor!.... NO drinks or food at your desk!... NO you can not have your own desk! Find room somewhere... Even requires that you pay $40.00 for your ID badge! Oh, don't forget to bring a pen and notebook for your first day of training! A Million dollar company that did not want to give a new hire a simple pen and paper! How do you think they will pay you when it comes time to calculate your commission. No benefits for one year?? I doubt anyone lasts that long...