OneTouch Direct

Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at OneTouch Direct in December 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very quick. From the day I submitted my online application to my in person interview was only about a week. I heard back from the recruiter the following day. There was no negotiating my salary. My first day on the job was the day after hearing back from the recruiter. Very quick process.

Interview Question – Why did I decide to apply with their company.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at OneTouch Direct in January 2012.

Interview Details – Sign up online, you get a phone interview. Get called back in for a sit down interview screening with HR. If all goes well you interview with a program manager. After a urine screen, background check and two+ weeks of class training, you hit the floor making phone calls. If you do well, they'll give you better leads.

Interview Question – What is your biggest fault or challenge?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I got hired at $12 hourly, but they later dropped everyone down to $7.75.

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at OneTouch Direct in November 2012.

Interview Details – It was a pretty simple interview. Asked basic customer service questions. What would you do in this situation.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you? it was unexpected for me   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. You get what they offer and that is it.

Very Easy Interview

Telesales Lead Interview

Telesales Lead
Tampa, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at OneTouch Direct in August 2011.

Interview Details – very easy, aptitude test, can you work the hours for low pay, your hired

Interview Question – will you show up for your shift   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none, take it or leave it

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at OneTouch Direct

Interview Details – I already did the job for another company so in the interview she literally just pushed a "that was easy" button and said u are hired after less than 30 seconds

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 10+ commision

Sales Representative

I applied in-person and interviewed at OneTouch Direct.

Interview Details – I did a one on one interview and was hired and I was trained on the products and services for verizon wireless cell phone customers

Interview Question – there was no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I don't recommend this job

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at OneTouch Direct in July 2013.

Interview Details – Received an e-mail based off of a resume from Careerbuilder.com to apply for a Verizon Supervisor position. I applied and within a few days received a call asking about my sales experience. I asked about the position that I applied for and the woman said that could be discussed at the interview. I arrived 20 minutes prior to the scheduled and was seen about 25 minutes after the scheduled time. To be fair it appears that they schedule 5 or 6 people at the same time slot.

The interview was informal basically reviewing your previous job history. The interviewer asked about my sales experience and I then asked about the position that I did apply for. She looked me up on the computer and things changed from there. The job was explained a few more questions asked and then a tour of the facility. It is a typical call center environment which seemed pretty rigid. Overall I thought the interview went well.

Interview Question – What would your previous boss say is your greatest strength? Greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

B2B Sales Interview

B2B Sales
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at OneTouch Direct in July 2011.

Interview Details – First the receptionist calls to verify you have B2B experience. Then, schedules the face to face interview with the recruiter. One on one was very informal, prior experience review, why do you want to leave your current company. Sell me a service role play.

Interview Question – Sell me a service...   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – While the recruiting process was warm and friendly the office was a typical call center sweat shop. NO Cell phones allowed anywhere on the floor!.... NO drinks or food at your desk!... NO you can not have your own desk! Find room somewhere... Even requires that you pay $40.00 for your ID badge! Oh, don't forget to bring a pen and notebook for your first day of training! A Million dollar company that did not want to give a new hire a simple pen and paper! How do you think they will pay you when it comes time to calculate your commission. No benefits for one year?? I doubt anyone lasts that long...

Worked for OneTouch Direct? Contribute to the Community!