Oneida Nation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Oneida Nation Community Education Center Director Interview

Oneida Nation Community Education Center Director
Green Bay, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Oneida Nation in April 2008.

Interview Details – Emailed online application, telephone interview, committee personal interview, and job offer.

Interview Question – A what point, when, what reason, or why would you break confidentiality in this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was straight forward. They presented a number. Next I asked for the range. They provided the salary range. I requested the median of that range. They accepted.

Y E S Specialist Interview

Y E S Specialist
Green Bay, WI

The process took a day - interviewed at Oneida Nation in January 2012.

Interview Details – I made it through to the initial interview after completing an application and sending in several other required documents. After being called in for an interview(the time was not negotiable as far as I can tell), I entered a room with 4 people, one moderator, two personnel specialists and someone from HR. Each person went around the room asking a specified number of questions that were asked of each interviewee. There was very little room for playing around in the process. After a series of questions, I was asked to complete a "lesson" on how to solve several math and science problems on a board. The time and pace of everything seemed to be strictly enforced and in all honesty, it was the weirdest set-up I've encountered, although it's probably comparable to other government agencies. It's definitely not designed to let your personality shine through. I received a letter one week later saying I was not moving on to the next interview, which was the least surprising news I'd heard all week.

Interview Question – They asked you to explain your specific knowledge of various state education statutes.   Answer Question

Worked for Oneida Nation? Contribute to the Community!