Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Oneida Nation
- SSR (1)
- Security Officer (1)
- Y E S Specialist (1)
- Oneida Nation Community Education Center Director (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Oneida Nation (Green Bay, WI).
No interview. Just had to fill out application and complete a math test. Found it very surprising that this system was poorly set up to weed out bad apples. Being that most of my training group was gone within two years confirmed in my opinion that this was not a good practice.
Just said what I made at last job, and with experience did not have to settle for probationary pay during probation period.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Oneida Nation.
Received a phone call and scheduled a 4lb interview, there was two people conducting the interview, a sergeant and a lieutenant. A lot of the questions were "what would you do in this situation?"
- When do you break confidentiality? 1 Answer
They dont really negotiate, so you have to request it, I think they rely on people not trying to negotiate.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Oneida Nation (Green Bay, WI) in January 2012.
I made it through to the initial interview after completing an application and sending in several other required documents. After being called in for an interview(the time was not negotiable as far as I can tell), I entered a room with 4 people, one moderator, two personnel specialists and someone from HR. Each person went around the room asking a specified number of questions that were asked of each interviewee. There was very little room for playing around in the process. After a series of questions, I was asked to complete a "lesson" on how to solve several math and science problems on a board. The time and pace of everything seemed to be strictly enforced and in all honesty, it was the weirdest set-up I've encountered, although it's probably comparable to other government agencies. It's definitely not designed to let your personality shine through. I received a letter one week later saying I was not moving on to the next interview, which was the least surprising news I'd heard all week.
- They asked you to explain your specific knowledge of various state education statutes. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Oneida Nation (Green Bay, WI) in April 2008.
Emailed online application, telephone interview, committee personal interview, and job offer.
- A what point, when, what reason, or why would you break confidentiality in this position? 1 Answer
Negotiation was straight forward. They presented a number. Next I asked for the range. They provided the salary range. I requested the median of that range. They accepted.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review