Oneupweb

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

SEO Analyst Interview

SEO Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oneupweb.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted via email for a quick phone interview which lasted roughly 15 minutes. the next day I was emailed about setting up an in-person interview. I went to that, which lasted about an hour with the HR woman and an account manager, and I got a tour of the building. A couple days later I was offered a second interview, this time with the same two people and the CEO, also an hour long.

The first interview was a combination of resume and behavioral questions, with a few random out-of-the-blue ones that I thought were stupid to be honest.

Interview Question – "You're driving up to a red light on an empty street. There is no one coming at you, and there is no one at the cross street. what do you do?"   View Answer

Worked for Oneupweb? Contribute to the Community!