Onewire

Onewire Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Onewire

Director Interview

I was emailed by the receptionist to see if I could come in for an interview that day (I kid you not). I went in the next day and met with the CFO and someone who would have reported to me. I guess they liked me so they asked me to stay and meet with the CEO and someone in tech. Everything went really well and I was there for many, many hours. The CEO even wrote back to my thank you note saying that they'd definitely bring me back for another interview so he and I could talk longer. That was the last I heard from them. I think they decided to not fill the job, but they should have told me. I gave up most of my day, I think they could've taken 30 seconds to send a "thanks but no thanks" email. For a company that's supposed to be all about placing the right person in the right job, they sure don't know how to handle their own recruiting processes!

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Onewire in February 2009.

Phone and in person

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Onewire.

Very rigorous and detailed interview process. Very focused on your sales knowledge.