Online Resources

2.6

Payment Inquiry Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Online Resources in November 2009.

They initially contacted me via phone for a phone interview where they gauged how well my phone voice was then they called me in for a physical interview where I did a computer test. All in all it was a normal interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult boss? was probably the most difficult question. My response was "you can't control your boss but you can control your reactions and if you react pleasantly then things will be smooth"   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Online Resources.

Normal only..not much difficult.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Online Resources.

4 rounds
    1-Technical interview more on Domain knowledge
    2-Few Analytical and aptitude
    3-VP round
    4-HR round

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Online Resources in April 2013.

i just give bsc 3rd yr examination and i was comlete diploma in aaplication of information technolog

Senior Network Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Online Resources.

Phone interview if selected , then in person (face to face)

Interview Questions
    • IPsec VPN tunnel (how to configure)
      VoIP, SIP, IVR, Codes like G711, G729
      QoS on router,
      telll us about Most successful project?
      tell us about Most unsuccessful project?
      About BGP

Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Online Resources in March 2012.

The interview is more focused on the networking(load balance), core java and design patterns.
    Overall experience of the interview was good and all the rounds completed the same day that includes 1 technical, 1 manager round and then finally HR discussion.

HR conveyed your profile is selected and offer will be given in next 2 days.

After 5 days Got a mail from HR, with message given below
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We will not be making an offer to you as your salary expectations will not fit in our band.
    Sorry for the delayed response.

The company is aware about all my work history and expected compensation during shortlisting the resume and calling for interview. Not sure even then why they have called for interview. Not recommendable to join such type of companies which follows such a bad ethics and un-professionalism.

The company has recently open the outsource center in Bangalore to reduce the operation cost.

Interview Questions
    • Q1: Data structure of Hash map, why to override equals() and hashcode()
      Q2: java collections and synchronization
      Questions on Caching and design patterns.

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Online Resources in January 2011.

2 Interviews. I had one interview over the phone and one interview in person. They have a pretty thorough interview process. They try to gauge your ability to solve general programming problems, your knowledge of .NET (and html, javascript, etc), your knowledge of how the web works, and how your personality would mesh with the group. I like it because it weeds out people who are lacking.

After the offer I had to have a background check and they have random drug tests.

Interview Questions
    • I asked them if I could use firebug while showing my javascript skills.   View Answer
    I got an offer right after finishing my interview. I negotiated directly with the individual responsible for my salary so it was a very easy process.