Onslow County School District

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Teacher Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Onslow County School District.

Interview Details – Easy interview, felt prepared, interviewer was very nice

Interview Question – How would I make sure I had adequate materials for my classroom if there was no money for such things.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – In NC, teachers don't negotiate. The pay is based on a scale. The only thing that differs is the counties supplement. Onslow has a 10% supplement.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Information Technology Position Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Onslow County School District in January 2012.

Interview Details – The Chief IT Officer explained that the interview was a series of questions presented in a structured manner, each question wasn't necessarily related to the previous question(s). The interview was conducted by the Chief IT Officer and 2 other supervisory level employees. The nature of the questions were typical to what you would expect from a job interview, nothing difficult (tell us about yourself, recap your work experience & education, describe your strongest quality, describe a difficult situation and how you handled it, etc). Salary seemed to be a nearly non-negotiable point due to the fact that the school system is somewhat under budgeted.

Interview Question – Describe in detail a difficult situation you had with a co-worker and how you resolved the situation.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Onslow County School District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Onslow County School District interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Onslow County School District employees and interview candidates.