Ontario March of Dimes

Profile Unclaimed

Ontario March of Dimes Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ontario March of Dimes

Community Support Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ontario March of Dimes in March 2012.

I went through 3 interviews with the March of Dimes - the first telephone interview was really assessing fit, 2nd interview was with the Regional Independent Living Manager and a Community Support Supervisor. The third interview included the Manager and Director of Independent Living Services. I was told they would let me know in two weeks, after 2 weeks I e-mailed the Manager and asked if a decision was made with no response. After 3 weeks I e-mailed again with no response and then left a voice mail message with no response.

Interview Questions
    • How do you communicate with people of different races/ethnicity   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ontario March of Dimes in August 2008.

The interview consisted of a 2:1 panel. The questions varied form knowledge about the WSIB process to soft skills such as communication. Focus was placed on ability to work in a stressfull and fast pace enviornment as well as working with difficult clients helping them clarify their occupational goals. Following the 30 minute discussion there was a personality test and also a need to answer 3 questions.

Interview Questions
    • Case Study:
      You learn that your client did not complete the college application process by the specified date and would not be able to attend college as per the LMR plan. The adjudicator yells at you for not enusring that the client completed all the application requirements. What do you do?

Answer Question