Ontario Ministry of Community & Social Services

Ontario Ministry of Community & Social Services Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ontario Ministry of Community & Social Services

Assistant Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ontario Ministry of Community & Social Services (North Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied through career portal from college for co-op position, heard back after a month for an interview. Interview was performed my Testing Manager and Sr. Manager. Asked 4 straightforward questions. Heard back end of the week with job offer. Questions were
    1) What are the qualities of a good Tester?
    2) What skills do you bring to the Tester Position?
    3) You are performing a test and a system error occurs, what do you do?

Interview Questions

• You are performing a test and a system error occurs, what do you do?   Answer Question

Summer Student Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ontario Ministry of Community & Social Services in May 2012.

Interview

Questions are not difficult. Make sure you have an example in mind that suits various scenarios. E.g. name a time when you managed multiple tasks.

Web Development Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ontario Ministry of Community & Social Services in April 2012.

Interview

Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker. How did you resolve it?
    What is your experience with building websites?
    What do you hope to get out of this experience with us?

Junior Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ontario Ministry of Community & Social Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

Found the job posting on the University of Toronto's career centre. Applied through the PEY program and was contacted back for a job interview. Some simple questions of my goals and experience were given, none technical, and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• None really. No technical questions, just ones to gauge if you were a self learner or not.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No chance of negotiation.