Ontario Power Generation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation in March 2013.

Interview Details – they will ask about your skills and qualifications and how it can enhance/help in the dept for which you have applied. It's all about thinking about how to use current skills and making a difference in a new environment.

Interview Question – what do you think we can do better?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – a

Nuclear Engineering Student Interview

Nuclear Engineering Student
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ontario Power Generation in January 2014.

Interview Details – Standard 45 minute interview, they asked six behavioral questions. The interviewers were extremely polite and made the entire interview a pleasant process. They kept asking how certain actions of others made me feel while I was giving responses which I found a little awkward. Other than that there is nothing significant worth noting.

Interview Question – Give an example of repetitive task or project from school or work that you didn't like doing?   Answer Question

Manager Process Engineering Interview

Manager Process Engineering
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ontario Power Generation in July 2009.

Interview Details – Strictly checklist items. Questions on experience and suitability for a unionized environment. Very much concerned about experience managing people.

Interview Question – Do you have experience managing unionized staff   View Answer

Worked for Ontario Power Generation? Contribute to the Community!