Ontraport

Updated Dec 1, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ontraport

Office Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ontraport.

found posting on job website or craigslist and submitted my resume with cover to the general jobs email address. I received a call back and scheduled a phone interview for the following day. Phone interview was basic and easy to pass general questions about motivations and background. I was offered oppty to come in for a in person interview with execs, which was were I was totally unprepared and bombed the interview. :(

Support Hero Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ontraport in July 2014.

First you just fill out your name and why you think you're qualified online! They immediately send you a typing test and request your resume. You will then get a call from Sarah as your first interview which is pretty casual. She'll pass on your name if she thinks you'll be good. I skipped a step and went straight to the CS manager the next day. The following day, I then skyped with the COO Lena. It was one of the fastest interview processes I've been through and everyone was so friendly!

Interview Questions
    • I was surprised I was asked about what books I was reading or just finished. Not a hard question but unexpected. They just need you to seem smart and interested and self driven.   Answer Question
    Was not able to negotiate because support is set up like levels and if you succeed you make more hourly.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ontraport.

Submitted resume in response to job ad. Spoke on telephone for about an hour or so for first interview. Went into office for the 1on1 interview. The office was beautiful and the people were nice, however, I did not feel a sense of warm welcome and attentiveness that I have received when I went to interviews in other locations.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty basic normal job interview questions. Nothing really out of the ordinary, they did ask about free time and how you utilize it and hobbies or EC activities, so be prepared...   View Answer

Marketing/PR Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ontraport in March 2012.

About a thirty minute interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your past experiences with marketing and PR.   Answer Question