Onward Technologies Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2015
Updated Jan 12, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Onward Technologies Inc.

Captivate 8 Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Onward Technologies Inc. in October 2014.

1. Recruiter called me from Onward Technologies asking if I was interested in position.
    2. Quick job overview and then scheduled a phone interview with their client IntraLinks
    3. I actually had 3 people from Intralinks on the call. It was fast, professional, but yet down to earth people, not boring or cold as some interviews are. They had a sense of humor.
    4. After answering all their questions, I was told they'd get back to the consulting firm with an answer in a few days.
    5. Within 2 days I got a call that that wanted me to start the following week. At that time the head-hunter informed me that got the job because they liked my answer about not sharing confidential information from other companies!

Interview Questions
    • Would I share examples of training materials I had created for other clients.   View Answer
    I told the recruiter in the initial chat that I was expensive. I set my rate up-front and he said that money was no problem. He even stated that he could go as much as 90/hr.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Onward Technologies Inc. in January 2009.

2 Technical round (1 telephonic), HR round. Asked me about OOPS, UML, ASP.Net, Performance tuning etc.

Interview Questions
    • JS and CSS related question even I was not targeting designer position.   Answer Question
    you can ask as many question as you want

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Onward Technologies Inc. in July 2012.

summit the resume and team sorting valid resume and first telephonic interview satisfying next interview skill experience background inquiry Hr offering the offer and finaly accepted the offer

Harness Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Onward Technologies Inc. in March 2010.

There not much to look forward to in this company's process.. It starts with the usual Recruiting agency calling you and setting up a time for a telephonic conversation. Usually they tell you what time they would be calling, however, that never happens. The interviewer was an experienced and knowlegable person. This is leads to a system test sometime soon. This company says it will cover your expenses but it does not. Do not leave unless you get your cheque from them.