OpSec Security Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at OpSec Security Group in December 2010.

Interview Details – My boss found me on Dice. No recruiters were involved. It was an email and a phone interview first. Then 1:1 interview and a technical test during it. Then I spoke to 2 people that are now my boss and co-worker. Then there was a phone interview with the director who is overseas.

Interview Question – It's just details about what you did and typical programming questions. Their purpose is not to make you fail (unlike a few places where I've been to), but to see what you know and how you think.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Standard.

Very Difficult Interview

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at OpSec Security Group in August 2011.

Interview Details – Very Unprofessional !
Met first with Woman in A VP role. They then Proceeded to Drag me through
4, in Person Interviews , Which were Icy Cold Individuals, then 3 Phone Interviews.
The Last Which was staged, to Make me feel good. I would not Reccomend working here
ever !!!

Interview Questions

• What is our the Value Prop of Our Product ? asked by one individual , over and over again, in Her office !   View Answer
  • Please Explain How you approach Inside side Sales and getting past Gate Keeper .   View Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at OpSec Security Group in May 2008.

Interview Details – I met with the marketing director for about an hour. She was very nice, and made the internship sound very interesting.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for OpSec?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was little negotiation as the internship was unpaid.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for OpSec Security Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OpSec Security Group interview questions and advice in Boston, MA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by OpSec Security Group employees and interview candidates.