Open Access Technology International

Average Difficulty
28 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Open Access Technology International in June 2014.

Interview Details – Got called in for a customer systems analyst position, but was instead interviewed for a software developer position. The interviewing was pretty much straight forward and easy. I interviewed with the CEO and it wasn't one on one. He is more interested in your programming skills and if you wouldn't mind programming if offered a position.

Interview Question – The 2hour programming questions was very unexpected.   Answer Question

Ssssss Sssss Ssss Sss Sssss Sssss Ssssssssssss Sssssssss Ssssss Interview

Ssssss Sssss Ssss Sss Sssss Sssss Ssssssssssss Sssssssss Ssssss

Interviewed at Open Access Technology International

Interview Details – We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Open Access Technology International in May 2014.

Interview Details – The hiring process is fast, received fast reply from HR department. Interview test is a little bit tricky but it is not hard. The interview is in group with other candidates from different positions. Only basic questions are asked during the interview like: past experience, language that the candidate familiar with, etc.

Interview Question – None, mostly about each person experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The only negotiation is the starting date.

Support Analyst Interview

Support Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Open Access Technology International in June 2014.

Interview Details – Was called in to interview for a Support Analyst position, but was interviewed as if I was there for a Software Developer position. Very simple interview process but I was deceived to come in for an interview which was different from what I wanted.

Interview Question – Lots of programming questions on C#, SQL...   Answer Question

Interviewed at Open Access Technology International

Interview Details – java related questions, you get onsite interviews directly, it is team interviews now. Do not worry, you get a backup for your job, but keep looking for other opportunities.

Interview Question – there is no difficult questions at all   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Open Access Technology International.

Interview Details – 1. No Technical questions.
2. Mostly questions are from resume.
3. What is your expectation?
4. One round and its done.
5. They dont care how talented you are, they know they can take work out of you, they care about salary only.

Interview Question – What is your expectation?   View Answer

Junior Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Open Access Technology International.

Interview Details – I received the a group interview. First, we have to finish the paper. It' about 7-8 pages and all about database, sql and C#.
After the manager scored the papers, He asked question individually. These questions are based on your resume. Half about you experience of your project, half about the tech question.

Interview Question – Programming language:
1. Static polymorphism and dynamic polymorphism
2. What is view

Sql:
1.session
2. Pointer vs reference
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – unexpected salary.

Very Easy Interview

Junior Software Developer Intern Interview

Junior Software Developer Intern
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Open Access Technology International in June 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process is pretty straight forward. I first applied on their website in June. Two weeks later the HR assistant called to check my background, major, visa status etc and then set up on site interview. It was a group interview consisting of 6 candidates. Only asked your past experience, no techincal questions.

Negotiation Details – no negatiation

Edina, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Open Access Technology International in August 2013.

Interview Details – Fairly easy

Reason for Declining – Lack of positive vibes

Junior Software Developer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Open Access Technology International.

Interview Details – normal questions

Interview Question – no hard question   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Open Access Technology International

Worked for Open Access Technology International? Contribute to the Community!