Open Access Technology International Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2015

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International.

Interview

Had 2 dumb objective type written tests Math and programming, an arts student can also clear that test. Math test had high school questions while the programing test had very basic C and C# questions

Transmission Planning Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International.

Interview

No technical. Mostly based on resume and experiences. They were more interested in the software programming skills. 4 round with 3 managers and CEO. I was surprised that they even need to swipe the badge when go to restrooms..

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

technical test for 2 hours, including programming skills and math questions. c# sql html javascript c++. questions are not hard. than talk to ceo about yourself. he is more interested about your programming skills.

Transmission Planning Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International.

Interview

I applied on their website and the HR connected me scheduled for an interview. Before the interview she send me an email telling me the interviewer is not available on that day so we rescheduled it. On the second day I was interviewed for another position of software development which made me really confused. So I email the HR to see what was going on and she set another time for me. And on the third time, the interviewer didn't call. And she ask me for the fourth time......

Transmission Planner Interview

Application

Interview

I firstly applied online. Then got a call to discuss the interview time. The call was 20 minutes later than the confirmed time. The person who called me wasn't want me to do the job that I applied. He asked me questions related to programming. I didn't prepare for a interview which I wasn't applied (or notified). After a few days, an email told me I wasn't chosen.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

paper test then interview. was mostly simple. basic java script questions were asked as well as database questions. First stage was a test which was written, A lot of maths and programming questions, after the test was done it was evaluated right away and then there was a one to one interview with the Lead developer/Manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International.

Interview

It was not hard. although I didn't prepare much. I had math questions and coding (all kinds) questions on several pages to filled out in 90 minutes (1 hour?). Overall pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Terms regarding some technology I didn't learn before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Junior Software Developer Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International.

Interview

The interview process consisted of multiple choice coding questions and at the end had a conversation with CEO of the company . Interview cleared, got the job offer but rejected it because they offered low salary as compared to any firm for such position. Also, few of my friends working at the company gave bad reviews about the work culture. Weird company culture, where they will do sponsorship after STEM extension and I don't understand, out of so many international working there only 35 or something people get the h1-B visa sponsorship.

Offered low salary.

Power Systems Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International.

Interview

Face to face interview with VP. Mostly questions from Resume and Thesis. Focus on coding and skills that you have in coding. Very well handled interview process by the HR and the Hiring manager.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter through on campus recruiting. They mainly did a resume walk-through and then explained a little bit about the company and the way they ran things. Very different from what I was used to. Explained that they don't offer any full time positions right away and that if you can "prove that they need you full time" you will get a full time offer.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Mostly a resume walk-through.   1 Answer