Open Scan Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Open Scan Technologies

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Open Scan Technologies (Denver, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was elaborate. Consisted of multiple phone and in-person interviews with different people from the HR and Sales/Marketing teams. During the face to face interview I was given a tour of the facility which I thought was a really good way to meet others in the company and determine if I would fit with the culture/environment.

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember at this time but there were a few curveballs especially in the second in person group interview. Make sure you do your homework about the company and you will do fine.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Open Scan Technologies (Denver, CO) in January 2008.

Interview

I had someone that met with them on another matter tell me that since I had document imageing experience that they were getting ready to hire in the next month or two. So I walked in stated that I heard that they were getting ready to hire and some one sat down with me that day. I got a call back a few days later and came back in for a technincal review. they didn't/don't have an established hiring process except for developers but i got asked all of the questions a developer would be asked. And had it not been for my previous experience in imaging they would have said no. But they extended the offer and I was in.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Regular expressions are? (RegEx)   1 Answer