Open Scan Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Lead Generation Specialist
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Open Scan Technologies in February 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was elaborate. Consisted of multiple phone and in-person interviews with different people from the HR and Sales/Marketing teams. During the face to face interview I was given a tour of the facility which I thought was a really good way to meet others in the company and determine if I would fit with the culture/environment.

Interview Question – Cannot remember at this time but there were a few curveballs especially in the second in person group interview. Make sure you do your homework about the company and you will do fine.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Quality Assurance Tester Interview

Quality Assurance Tester
Denver, CO

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Open Scan Technologies in January 2008.

Interview Details – I had someone that met with them on another matter tell me that since I had document imageing experience that they were getting ready to hire in the next month or two. So I walked in stated that I heard that they were getting ready to hire and some one sat down with me that day. I got a call back a few days later and came back in for a technincal review. they didn't/don't have an established hiring process except for developers but i got asked all of the questions a developer would be asked. And had it not been for my previous experience in imaging they would have said no. But they extended the offer and I was in.

Interview Question – Do you know what Regular expressions are? (RegEx)   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Open Scan Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Open Scan Technologies interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Open Scan Technologies employees and interview candidates.