Open Society Institute (OSI)

www.opensocietyfoundations.org
  www.opensocietyfoundations.org

Open Society Institute (OSI) Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Open Society Institute (OSI)

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Open Society Institute (OSI) in June 2010.

I was contact by phone for an interview and told it would take about 2 hours. I went in for the interview and first met with someone in HR and then met with 3 program heads and then 2 people working at a lower level. Everyone was very nice, but it was a pretty intense interview considering how many people I met with and how much time it took.

Interview Questions
    • If you were putting together a report on the oil spill in the gulf, how would you proceed? What would you start with?   View Answer

Program Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Open Society Institute (OSI) in June 2010.

Received very positive feedback during the interview process. Enjoyed the questions asked - they were thoughtful and appropriate to the position. Was invited to a second interview; again received very positive feedback. After the second interview didn't hear back for about a week. Finally, they said they re-opened the search. There were no reasons given for the rejection or the re-opening of the search.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult professional situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Worked for Open Society Institute (OSI)? Contribute to the Community!