Open Society Institute (OSI)

www.opensocietyfoundations.org

Open Society Institute (OSI) Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Assistant Interview

Program Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Open Society Institute (OSI) in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was contact by phone for an interview and told it would take about 2 hours. I went in for the interview and first met with someone in HR and then met with 3 program heads and then 2 people working at a lower level. Everyone was very nice, but it was a pretty intense interview considering how many people I met with and how much time it took.

Interview Question – If you were putting together a report on the oil spill in the gulf, how would you proceed? What would you start with?   View Answer

Program Officer Interview

Program Officer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Open Society Institute (OSI) in June 2010.

Interview Details – Received very positive feedback during the interview process. Enjoyed the questions asked - they were thoughtful and appropriate to the position. Was invited to a second interview; again received very positive feedback. After the second interview didn't hear back for about a week. Finally, they said they re-opened the search. There were no reasons given for the rejection or the re-opening of the search.

Interview Question – Tell me about a difficult professional situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Worked for Open Society Institute (OSI)? Contribute to the Community!