Open Systems, Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Minneapolis, MN

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Open Systems, Inc. in March 2008.

Interview Details – Interview was with manager, director Interview was with manager, director Interview was with manager, director Interview was with manager, director Interview was with manager, director

Interview Question – What interests you most?   Answer Question

General Interview

General

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Open Systems, Inc. in November 2010.

Interview Details – Talked to a hiring manager over the phone, they asked me to come in for an interview which was very pleasant however I may not have been a right fit based on a few interview mistakes of my own doing.

Business Operations Interview

Business Operations

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Open Systems, Inc. in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process seemed quick to me. Received a phone call from HR to discuss the basics of my resume, on the spot I was scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. Spoke with the hiring manager the next day, was called and scheduled for an onsite interview later that week, went back for a second interview the next week to meet with the CEO. Received an offer a couple days later.

Interview Question – What would your current boss say about you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Open Systems, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Open Systems, Inc. interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Open Systems, Inc. employees and interview candidates.