Open Systems, Inc. Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Open Systems, Inc. in March 2008.

Interview was with manager, director Interview was with manager, director Interview was with manager, director Interview was with manager, director Interview was with manager, director

Interview Questions

General Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Open Systems, Inc. in November 2010.

Talked to a hiring manager over the phone, they asked me to come in for an interview which was very pleasant however I may not have been a right fit based on a few interview mistakes of my own doing.

Business Operations Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Open Systems, Inc. in January 2011.

The interview process seemed quick to me. Received a phone call from HR to discuss the basics of my resume, on the spot I was scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. Spoke with the hiring manager the next day, was called and scheduled for an onsite interview later that week, went back for a second interview the next week to meet with the CEO. Received an offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Open Systems, Inc.

Worked for Open Systems, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!