Open Systems International Electrical Engineering Technician Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Electrical Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Medina, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medina, MN

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Open Systems International in March 2012.

Interviewed May 2012 in Medina, MN (took 3 weeks)
Went in to a job fair and dropped off an application, talked with the personal at the job fair about the company.

Got a phone call and an email requesting an interview for May 4th.

Went into the office, had about five back to back interviews with HR and other department managers.(Took about 4 1/2 hours with free soda)

They started off with a tour of the building and a very nice explanation of the business and their product(s)
Each manager had a balance of asking questions and explaining aspects of working here. They allowed questions to be asked on any topics.

Finished off with a brief and simple IQ test.

Interview Questions
  • Be able to give background information of what you have did in the line of work that you are applying for.   View Answer
I attempted to negotiate the amount per hour since I have long travel time. They did not give in although I had no paper trail of my knowledge base.

Worked for Open Systems International? Contribute to the Community!