Open Systems International Network Engineer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Medina, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medina, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Open Systems International in March 2012.

First met OSI representatives at our universities career fair. Had a 1:1 interview on campus the next day which led to scheduling a date where I could travel out to interview at the headquarters. I ended up driving down with two other students and we spent the night after the long drive (8hrs) in a hotel courtesy of OSI. The next day the interview began at 8 in the morning and consisted of meeting with about 5 different people, having interviews with each of them, lunch on site, a tour of the headquarters and finally a skills / IQ / personality test. All in all the on-site portion took about 6 hours. About 3 weeks after my visit I got a call notifying me of the job offer.

Interview Questions
  • I don't recall many particular questions, the interview process was more along the lines of many discussions about different topics, technical and of personal experience.   Answer Question
I was able to negotiate my offer with HR to tailor it to suit my needs. After we got on the same page of what I was asking for they came back with another offer that worked out perfectly.

Worked for Open Systems International? Contribute to the Community!