Open Systems International Power Engineer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Power Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Open Systems International in December 2010.

I was interviewed by 6 people and it took more than 5 hours. After the interview I was really tired and since I didn't have a car, I had to call Taxi. It was in a winter storm in Minneapolis and I called every Taxi companies in the town and nobody was willing to come. All of my interviewers were passing bye and saw me stuck in the building and none of them asked a word. After couple of hours being stuck in the building one of the employers gave me ride to the hotel. The company even didn't pay for my trip. Their behavior was not professional at all. I am totally unhappy about my experience in the company and especially bad reviewed I heard from the employees and I preferred not even to follow up the result.

Interview Questions
  • what are the algorithms for power flow in distribution level and are they different from general algorithms?   Answer Question

Worked for Open Systems International? Contribute to the Community!