Open Systems International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Power Engineer Interview

Power Engineer
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Open Systems International in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 6 people and it took more than 5 hours. After the interview I was really tired and since I didn't have a car, I had to call Taxi. It was in a winter storm in Minneapolis and I called every Taxi companies in the town and nobody was willing to come. All of my interviewers were passing bye and saw me stuck in the building and none of them asked a word. After couple of hours being stuck in the building one of the employers gave me ride to the hotel. The company even didn't pay for my trip. Their behavior was not professional at all. I am totally unhappy about my experience in the company and especially bad reviewed I heard from the employees and I preferred not even to follow up the result.

Interview Question – what are the algorithms for power flow in distribution level and are they different from general algorithms?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Open Systems International

Worked for Open Systems International? Contribute to the Community!