Open Systems Technologies (NYC)

www.opensystemstech.com

Open Systems Technologies (NYC) Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Senior Technical Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (NYC).

Interview Details – Phone interview with corporate recruiters. Met with several people in the local office

Interview Question – Pretty standard interview questions for a recruiter. Asked about metrics and past numbers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – All done through the internal recruiters.

Trainer/Tech Writer Interview

Trainer/Tech Writer
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (NYC) in September 2012.

Interview Details – Professional and informational. The recruiter gave me all information available to her for the company and position. I had questions, so she researched the information and got back to me immediately with answers she could get before sending me on the interview with the contract company. The process went well and was very organized. I was hired.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – quick and simple phase.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Senior Technical Recruiter
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (NYC) in March 2008.

Interview Details – 2 step interview, one over the phone and one in the office

Interview Question – What can you contribute, specifically, to OST?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (NYC) in February 2010.

Interview Details – quick and disorganized

Interview Questions

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (NYC) in January 2012.

Interview Details – I sat down with three of the employees, one who is in charge of the training process, and the other two heads of the branch. The first two interviews felt more like a lecture than an actual interview, and the third was a personality test. Each interviewer was very different, one being professional, the other dry, and the third incredibly friendly. The office and work culture is young, fast paced, and competitive.

Interview Questions

Sales Account Manager Interview

Sales Account Manager
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (NYC) in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was average. Could tell they were serious about what they were looking for, however nothing over the top.

Interview Question – What skills will you be able to contribute that will make you stand out above the rest? Why should we hire you over any one else?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered such great benefits, I did not have to negotiate. I would imagine it would have been a non-issue.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (NYC) in October 2009.

Interview Details – nothing major, they asked - I answered

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I requested the pay, they accepted

Worked for Open Systems Technologies (NYC)? Contribute to the Community!