OpenLink Financial

www.olf.com

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at OpenLink Financial in November 2011.

My initial interview was on campus. It was a one hour 1 on 1 interview with general interview questions. Also, he asked me to answer two questions as if I was explaining it to someone on the street. The questions were, what is a bond and what is a derivative. The second round interview was at their Long Island office. The interview started with a 2 hour skills examination, testing your ability to follow directions and think logically. After that, was two 1 on 1 interviews with two employees, one of which was the initial interviewer., both were very personable. After these interviews, I was given a 15 minutes break, which by this point was nice to have. When I returned, I met with the group head, whose interview was a little more stressful then the other employees. Overall it was a long day, but nothing you shouldn't expect from a second round interview. I have a final round interview which they said should take about an hour coming soon.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OpenLink Financial

Client Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at OpenLink Financial in June 2011.

There was a skills test which consisted of replying to client's emails. Had to follow basic guidelines to answer these emails which were a bit complex to follow. There was 1:1 interview after the test. Hiring manager was a very nice guy and asked some basic questions.

Interview Questions