OpenLink Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Support Analyst Interview

Client Support Analyst
Uniondale, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at OpenLink Financial in November 2011.

Interview Details – My initial interview was on campus. It was a one hour 1 on 1 interview with general interview questions. Also, he asked me to answer two questions as if I was explaining it to someone on the street. The questions were, what is a bond and what is a derivative. The second round interview was at their Long Island office. The interview started with a 2 hour skills examination, testing your ability to follow directions and think logically. After that, was two 1 on 1 interviews with two employees, one of which was the initial interviewer., both were very personable. After these interviews, I was given a 15 minutes break, which by this point was nice to have. When I returned, I met with the group head, whose interview was a little more stressful then the other employees. Overall it was a long day, but nothing you shouldn't expect from a second round interview. I have a final round interview which they said should take about an hour coming soon.

Interview Question – Typical questions about my resume.   Answer Question

Client Support Analyst Interview

Client Support Analyst
Uniondale, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at OpenLink Financial in June 2011.

Interview Details – There was a skills test which consisted of replying to client's emails. Had to follow basic guidelines to answer these emails which were a bit complex to follow. There was 1:1 interview after the test. Hiring manager was a very nice guy and asked some basic questions.

Interview Question – Explain a software development cycle.   View Answer

Worked for OpenLink Financial? Contribute to the Community!