OpenLink Software Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at OpenLink Software

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at OpenLink Software in June 2013.

Interview

Detailed application. Basic written test for C/C++/C# and SQL.

Interview Questions

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OpenLink Software (Houston, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

First had an interview with one of the Senior Consultants. We reviewed the position and talked about the travel required from the job (100% travel). Asked standard interview questions and personality questions. Also asked about college experiences that may help with the position.

Called in for a second interview which I was given a skills test that covered basic programming. You could use any programming language you wanted. After that, had an interview with the hiring manager which we talked more about my experience and emphasized how important being able to travel would be. Before leaving, i was asked to fill in a background and credit check form.

I received a call and e-mail stating that they wanted to extend an offer to me about 2 weeks after my final interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic Personality Questions.   1 Answer

I found pay to be very low compared to other offers in the same field.