OpenLink Software

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at OpenLink Software in June 2013.

Interview Details – Detailed application. Basic written test for C/C++/C# and SQL.

Interview Question – No questions were particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Consultant Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at OpenLink Software in May 2008.

Interview Details – First had an interview with one of the Senior Consultants. We reviewed the position and talked about the travel required from the job (100% travel). Asked standard interview questions and personality questions. Also asked about college experiences that may help with the position.

Called in for a second interview which I was given a skills test that covered basic programming. You could use any programming language you wanted. After that, had an interview with the hiring manager which we talked more about my experience and emphasized how important being able to travel would be. Before leaving, i was asked to fill in a background and credit check form.

I received a call and e-mail stating that they wanted to extend an offer to me about 2 weeks after my final interview.

Interview Question – Basic Personality Questions.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I found pay to be very low compared to other offers in the same field.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for OpenLink Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OpenLink Software interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by OpenLink Software employees and interview candidates.