OpenSky

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Architect Interview

IT Architect

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OpenSky in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was sought out by the recruiter for an open position with the company. I had to submit my resume to him and from there had two more interviews. One with the Engagment Manager and then a Technical interview. The interviews lasted no more then 30 min and the interviews could quickly gage your skills and abilities.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Buyer Interview

Buyer
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at OpenSky in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through a recruiter, met with then potential manager, potential co-worker & CEO. Asked more or less whether I could handle working in a start-up atmosphere & how I could contribute. Inquired about my tech knowledge as well as retail knowledge. Definitely be prepared to be given a blank slate of a business to work with.

Interview Question – If I was given $100K, what type of business would I start and how would I make that happen?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The recruiter negotiated for me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for OpenSky? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OpenSky interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by OpenSky employees and interview candidates.