OpenText Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at OpenText (San Francisco, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by internal recruiter. Got first phone interview next day. It went well so they invited me to onsite. I talked to hiring manager and few engineers. I took 2 hrs total. Most of the questions were about my past experience. I got few Java and design pattern questions. Got offer next day.

Offer too low.

Other Interview Reviews for OpenText

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OpenText (Irvine, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Initial response was quick but to declare the result whether you are selected or not takes couple of weeks and after couple of weeks if you don't hear from them, then assume you are not selected. They don't even inform you if you are NOT selected because they take so long to decide that probably they don't even remember about you anymore.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OpenText (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

1 telephonic 2 technical 2 manager rounds

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OpenText in September 2010.

Interview

normally there are 3-4 rounds of interviews, first round is host by external HR agent, then team manager will run another round of phone interview, once pass, another phone interview will be host by some senior technical members, last interview will be on-site interview.