OpenText

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst
Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at OpenText in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied via LinkedIn, a week later got an email request for a phone interview. Booked interview for 2 days later. HR was very responsive to my emails. I was quite pleased with the professionalism of the HR recruiter. Phone interview lasted about 20 mins. Began by giving a general overview of the position and duties associated with it. Then moved on to discussing my skill set as it pertains to the position. Recruiter was open to answering any questions I had. Also general HR questions such as are you legally entitled to work in Canada, salary expectations. Call ended with recruiter advising me that she would present my candidacy to the hiring manager and would be in touch in a week.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at OpenText

Worked for OpenText? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OpenText Technical Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by OpenText employees and interview candidates.