OpenWorks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at OpenWorks in June 2013.

Interview Details – Two interviews after completing a personality test (PI) and learning ability test. I met with HR and then came in to meet my prospective direct report and CEO.

Interview Question – Salary negotiation in interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was done in the second interview and I was offered exact mid-range.

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at OpenWorks

Interview Details – IQ Test and 3 interviews

Negotiation Details – Salary and contract.

Sales Interview

Sales
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at OpenWorks.

Interview Details – I was told there was a big need for sales growth at this company and they were in a hurry to hire people. Their recruiter said it would be a two week process, but it was eight weeks. Upper management seemed disinterested in the process and overall very stiff. I was told I rated well on the sales assessment and then they kept asking the same questions about sales. Why take an assessment if they do not listen to the results?

Interview Question – None. They asked some behavioral interview questions, but they were basic. Most people were not prepared to interview.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Did not get a good feel about culture. Seemed like no fun.

Worked for OpenWorks? Contribute to the Community!