OpenWorks

Updated Oct 17, 2014

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at OpenWorks

Regional Director Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at OpenWorks in September 2014.

In-Person interview, PLI, Predictive Index, Top Grading. Extensive process- interviews with EVP's, Ops VP, CEO, and assigned Mentor for role. Was asked to create a 30-60-90 Day Action Plan as well. Management was extremely thorough throughout and challenged me on my qualifications every step of the way. I liked the fact that they pretty acfcurately laid out the daily challenges of the role as well as identified the Executive teams "non-negotiables." After a few weeks in the role, the challenges they outlined are pretty accurate as well as the daily tasks.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to prepare a 30-60-90 Day Action Plan for the Illinois Region. This was challenging as I had not previously been asked to complete one of these. However, I feel it has helped me to have more direction and not be overwhelmed in the first few weeks in the role.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

IQ Test and 3 interviews

Salary and contract.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at OpenWorks.

I was told there was a big need for sales growth at this company and they were in a hurry to hire people. Their recruiter said it would be a two week process, but it was eight weeks. Upper management seemed disinterested in the process and overall very stiff. I was told I rated well on the sales assessment and then they kept asking the same questions about sales. Why take an assessment if they do not listen to the results?

Interview Questions
    • None. They asked some behavioral interview questions, but they were basic. Most people were not prepared to interview.   Answer Question

Did not get a good feel about culture. Seemed like no fun.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at OpenWorks in June 2013.

Two interviews after completing a personality test (PI) and learning ability test. I met with HR and then came in to meet my prospective direct report and CEO.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was done in the second interview and I was offered exact mid-range.