Opera Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Denver, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Opera Software in April 2012.

Interview Details – There were three phone interviews. One with the director of the team, a second with my future mentors, and a last with the director of the team. The first was a review of my qualifications. The second was to see how well I would work with the team. The last was to see how serious I was about the position, and the likelihood I would accept an offer.

Interview Question – How would I answer a business problem using data not available from traditional sources.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate the final salary, it was in line with what was described on Glassdoor.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Opera Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Opera Software Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Opera Software employees and interview candidates.