Opower

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Opower in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was flawless and helped me decide to come to Opower. Everyone here was extremely intelligent, professional and passionate about the company. They grilled me a bit, as they should, but it was still a very enjoyable experience. It is very difficult to get hired at Opower, as it is a very small company that is growing rapidly, but every hire here makes a huge impact on the success of the company. I read lots of other reviews about the interview process and it seems to be a lot of negative reviews that are by people who are disappointed that they didn't get hired and are taking it out on the company. I got hired and had an amazing interview experience. Thanks Opower for a great candidate experience. Loving the company so far - it was definitely worth all the effort!

Interview Question – Not sharing interview questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Director Interview

Washington, DC

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Opower in July 2010.

Interview Details – Straightforward but a little confused as they are a fast growing startup.

Interview Question – How did you use performance management to modify behavior?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Opower

Worked for Opower? Contribute to the Community!

Opower Videos

Opower – Why Work for Us?

We partnered with our first utility client in 2007 from a rented desk in San Francisco. Since then, we’ve grown into a well-capitalized business with more than 500 employees, and offices in Arlington, Virginia, San… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Opower Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Opower employees and interview candidates.