Opower

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Opower in May 2011.

The interview process was flawless and helped me decide to come to Opower. Everyone here was extremely intelligent, professional and passionate about the company. They grilled me a bit, as they should, but it was still a very enjoyable experience. It is very difficult to get hired at Opower, as it is a very small company that is growing rapidly, but every hire here makes a huge impact on the success of the company. I read lots of other reviews about the interview process and it seems to be a lot of negative reviews that are by people who are disappointed that they didn't get hired and are taking it out on the company. I got hired and had an amazing interview experience. Thanks Opower for a great candidate experience. Loving the company so far - it was definitely worth all the effort!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Opower

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Opower in July 2010.

Straightforward but a little confused as they are a fast growing startup.

Interview Questions
    • How did you use performance management to modify behavior?   View Answer