I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Opower in August 2012.
Interview Details – - Sent in resume through internal referral
- Got a message from HR within 24 hours, was able to bypass first HR screen and talk directly to talk to and meet with hiring manager
- Follow-up meeting with group VP
- Follow-up meeting for 4 hours to interview with 4 people in various department
- Final round of interviews is with founders
- Was informed along the way they interview competitively and typically they weed out dozens of resumes down to 2-4 finalists for each position
Interview Question – How do you convince a CIO of a utility to care about energy efficiency? View Answers (4)
Our company mission is to motivate everyone on earth to save energy. We partnered with our first utility client in 2007 from a rented desk in San Francisco. Since then, we've grown into a well-capitalized business with… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
No thanks –