OppenheimerFunds Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at OppenheimerFunds.

Interview

After being referred through a friend, I had a few emails with a member of HR and then a phone screen. The screen was with the same person, and it was mostly just behavioral questions and walking through my resume. I then had a phone call with my future manager, and that was a fairly straight forward call. We talked more about my experiences and my resume. Luckily we hit it off pretty well and it was mostly just a humorous conversation of him trying to get to know me. I found out a week or so later that I got the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OppenheimerFunds

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at OppenheimerFunds in January 2015.

Interview

It was straight forward. The individual interviewing wanted to see if I truly understood the global market. In addition, they were extremely friendly over the phone. I would tell people interested in joining OpCo to truly understand what they want out of the internship and what they can bring to the table.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at OppenheimerFunds.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward. I submitted my resume during career fair. They contacted me back several weeks later. Went through the interview with HR. Waited for about a moth and got called for an internship position.

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OppenheimerFunds (Centennial, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

I had an interview with the hr department first then I was transferred to another interview with the person I would have been reporting directly to.

Interview Questions

• How do you sort your itunes playlists?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OppenheimerFunds (New York, NY) in April 2008.

Interview

Simple phone interview with no prior screener. Just walked through resume and talked about the business a little bit.